Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Swingin' on a Rose Vine

I don't know about the rest of you, but I just love the cute Penny Black hedgehogs! I got my Spring Swap today from Carmen and she sent me a whole set of clear Penny Black hedgies and other Springy images like chicks and a bunny--they're so adorable! She also sent me some lace ribbons, primas, buttons, brads and a bunch of stamped Magnolias & other. :) So a huge thank you to my SBS4 sister from Switzerland! This card is for you Carmen ;)


I followed this week's Mojo Monday sketch, just changed the shapes a little ☺
Hope you find time to Ink Something today!

P.s.
For those who asked, the Park Dedication was a really fun day with perfect weather--got a tad sun burned, but there was a cool breeze. I'll be posting pics on my family blog (link at top) soon in case you're intersted. Thanks! ☺

22 comments:

Kelly - KL Stampin N Scrappin said...

Aww, this card is adorable!! So glad you got your Spring secret swap package in the mail. It came a LONG way. Hugs, Kel

Lorie said...

I'm with Kelly...this is ADORABLE! :o)

Kellie Winnell said...

Nawww I'm with the other 2 this is just absolutely adorable!
Kelx

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh so cute.Love your paper.

Terri said...

What a great card! So cute & I love the colors....

Cami said...

Aaawwww, this is so cute! Love this hedgie swinging away and your sentiment is perfect! Great DPs you used, nice colors. Hugs, Cami

Michele said...

Gorgeous card Kristine. Love the cute PB image and the beautiful colouring. Hope you're having a lovely day. Hugs Michele x

Diane said...

Totally lovable!!!

Steph said...

So cute!

Chris (catt871) said...

CUTE card Kris!!!!! I love PB Hedgies too, sooo adorable!!! I'm glad you got your swap too!! What a relief!!! i'm still waiting for mine!!!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Kristine,l love the image and colour.

Hugs Riet.x

*Vicki* said...

This is adorable Kristine!! :)

Bunny Zoe's Crafts said...

Beautiful card Kristine, love the cute image and the gorgeous papers. hugs Nikki x

Cathleen said...

Oh how cute, Love the adorable image, and the paper!

Dani said...

Oh.My.Word! Kristine!
This is adorable!
You know I love those hedgies, gonna have to find some! :)

Kristen said...

Kristine,
This is so cute and you did a fabulous job with your layout. Love it.

Abra Leah Cross said...

He is super cute!!! :) Great sketch, btw.

Theresa Momber said...

Oh, this is so adorable! Love that gorgeous DP you used. Wonderful colors.

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

Golly, this is too cute. I'm really starting to love those Penny Black hedgehogs.....like I need more stamps! :) But they really are cute, and you did a great job with this card.

Rose Ann said...

I love your sketch card, Kristine!! That image is so cute, and I love the fun papers too!! Happy weekend!! ☺

Seleise said...

I absolutely adore this card!!! the image is soooo cute as is the design!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

I've really got to get off the computer and get in the shower, but just a quick note to say I love those hedgehogs, too. I have a few Penny Black's and my old SU sets. Gotta break them out again one of these days. Your card is adorable! And I will go check out the pix of the park dedication.

Love ya,
Lisa