Thursday, May 14, 2009

Sophia Ballerina - Sister Challenge #9

Happy Thursday!! I finally got a chance to ink up last month's ...no, I think this was March's Stamp-of-the-Month from Paper Pretties. She's been a little neglected, so Kathy and I decided our "sister challenge" this week would be to ink up Sophia Ballerina. (click the link to see what my sister made!)

I pulled out this designer paper from my DCWV glitter stack and it pairs nicely with SU!'s Orchid Opulence! It's been forever since I've used that color, not sure why? I really like it-- just don't use it much. Anyway, I covered her skirt with light pink and clear stickles, as well as a little bit of the clear in the ♥ in the sentiment. And she's of course watercolored as I do with all my images ☺ Thanks for stopping by today. Hope you get time to Ink Something!

Photobucket

14 comments:

Marcia said...

Oh, she's divine ..... way too cute.

:) Marcia P

Debbie Pamment said...

Oooh - sooo pretty! Love the bling and the sentiment! She'll enjoy dancing around the pages of your blog I'm sure!
xXx

Deb said...

Such a beautiful card Kristine, love how you glittered her tutu and the pearls look amazing on the lace!
Have a great day, Debx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Kristine,l love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Cindy Haffner said...

Perfect, so sweet. Hugs Cindy xxoo

*Vicki* said...

AWWW!! This is so so sweet!! Love her glittery dress!!

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

Ooh, this is so sweet and she does look happy,.... and carefree. Love that image and her shiny little skirt.

Sparkle said...

Your card is just darling!

Maria said...

Such a pretty romantic looking card, Kristine. That image is adorable!! Love the purple color too! I don't see too many cards using purple so it's a nice change!! YOur coloring is fantastic too!! Awesome job!

Maria

Bunny Zoe's Crafts said...

Oh she looks gorgeous Kristine, your colouring is beautiful and I love her sparkly skirt. Big Hugs, Nikki x

Danni said...

So pretty! Love the skirt!

Jessica G. said...

You must have a little ballerina at home because this gal is colored perfectly -- I especially love that tutu!

Lorie said...

Awww...what a sweet card! LOVE it!

Rose Ann said...

This is so beautiful, Kristine!! I love the lace, and how you've added sparkle to her skirt!! Lovely!!