Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Sneak Peek Tuesday

Hello and Happy Tuesday!! Tuesdays are my day to post over at KL Stampin N Scrappin blog, so I thought I'd give you a little peek at my card I posted today. Come on over and see my [whole] card, and while you're there check out what the rest of the DT has made! :)

Are any of you making Mother's Day cards this week? Then you might want to check out our challenge we have going on for the month of May... to make either a Mother's Day card, or a memorial card. There's a winner every month! :) We'd love to have you join in!! (and if you do, could you maybe mention that I sent ya? heehee!) In fact, if you tell all your friends about the challenge, then you'll get your name in the drawing for some free goodies from KL Stampin N Scrappin too!!

Want another chance to win?!! If you become a follower of KLSNS and add our blinkie to your blog, you'll be entered into another drawing for some goodies from the store!! Helen was our winner last week--congrats Helen!! You could be next!! :) Happy Inking!

------>

OKAY: Now that it's Wednesday, I'll go ahead and show you my card here ;)

11 comments:

Lorie said...

Ack! I can tell it is cute already! Well, of course it is...you made it! :o)

Rose Ann said...

Great peek, Kristine! Heading over to check it out!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

I just saw the card... so cute! I love the clever shape. And I love your new blog header! You've done it again!

Hugs,
Lisa

SemSee said...

This is gorgeous, Kristine! That Tilda is one of my faves (even tho I don't have her ... yet! LOL!). I love the colours you've chosen and those cute butterflies. And for the record, I absolutely ADORE your new blog header - WOW! Stunning! Hugs, Sem x

Bunny Zoe's Crafts said...

Gorgeous card Kristine, love the shape and the cute Tilda, so pretty. Hugs Nikki x

Dani said...

Super cute! I love the shape!

Helen said...

This is so pretty.

Denise said...

What a lovely Mother's Day card. Love your coloring.

Cindy Van Sluys said...

Kristine, what a beautiful card! So much attention to details....I have never seen anyone cut the ends of the ribbon like that before....neat! A very sweet card!

XO
Cindy

Susie Sugar said...

So sweet I totally love everything about this card , the colours the shape your colouring .....its just perfect
Hugs Susie xx

Seleise said...

love,love, love this card! the image is so sweet and the card shape is fab!