Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Sneak Peek Tuesday

Happy Tuesday!!☺ As most of you know by now, Tuesdays are my day to post over at KL Stampin N Scrappin, so I hope you'll join me over there and check out the new polls and such!! Here's is a sneak peek at one of the new Butterfly Collection Magnolias called "Tilda with Lilacs." Isn't she pretty?

I followed Friday's Sketchers sketch this week for this card. Go here to check that out and play along :)

Hope you had a wonderful long weekend (for those of you from the U.S.) - if you got the day off yesterday it's prolly gonna feel like Monday all day today, LOL!! We had a great day...very warm here in Oregon. I got up early (5:45 a.m.) and took the dog for a nice walk, then after the rest of the clan was up, we picked some lilacs and took them up to the cemetary to lay on my father-in-law's grave. Then the girls had a couple friends over and we all planted a vegetable garden with pumpkins, cantelope, zuccini, peas, corn, potatoes, beans, carrots, and then we're going to start some tomatoes and peppers inside. :) We shall see!!
Photobucket

7 comments:

Abra Leah Cross said...

5:45 - girl, I have to get up at 4:30!! :)

How fun to plant a garden - you know how much I love my garden down here. Did you use a potato barrel? Those are so much fun!

*Vicki* said...

Hey girl!! Saw your card over there this morning and it's sooooo gorgeous!! Love your pretty colors and details!! :) So glad you received the card!! Hope you enjoy it!! Thanks for your support in my blog! HUGS

Rose Ann said...

Wonderful cards!! Busy weekend, but it sounds like you got a lot done. Awesome!!

Heather P. said...

Sounds like you had an awesome time!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Kristine,l love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Kelly - KL Stampin N Scrappin said...

Lovely with Lilacs, that's what you shoud call her!! This is so beautiful, Kris, but since we emailed back and forth about it -- I guess you already know that?!! :) Hugs, Kel

P.S. - I received your stamped images yesterday with this beautiful, beautiful Picnic of Daisies card. I will haver to take some photos of her and get her in the Web store photos when these storms pass in a few days. :) Thanks, sweetie!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Okay, you amaze me... family, church, work, stamp AND veggie grower??? When do you sleep my friend?

Gotta run...time to hop in the shower and get ready for church.

Lots of love and hugs to you,
Lisa