Friday, May 15, 2009

My *Prima Ballerina*

Okay, in these photos, my daughter is actually in TAP dance, not ballet...that came the next year, but she's still dressed in her pink leotard and tutu...brings back memories. This is a page i scrapped years ago. This little 4 year old is now 10. Anyway, Jessica left me a comment on my last ballerina card that got me thinkin'... so I pulled out my albums and look what I found??!!! A BIG empty spot just screaming for miss Sophia Ballerina to adorn!! lol.

Awww...she was so shy at that age! ♥

Her tutu is still a little wet as I *just* added the stickles to it, but I'm so happy with the way this came out. So what if she's dancing ballet instead of tap, right? Dance is dance and I think she looks pretty on there! {*cheesy grin*} - OH, you've gotta see her Shirley Temple page--don't have any stamps yet for that, but it is cute. Maybe next time I'll show those...if you wanna see em :)

Thanks for the great idea, Jess!! ☺
Happy Stampin N Scrappin!!

Photobucket

18 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

Super cute layout - but then maybe it's that gorgeous daughter of yours that makes it sooo cute - will give her the credit - LOL. Love the addition of Sophia - perfect finishing touch!
xXx

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Good morning Kristine, this is such a stunning page and your daughters look absolutely gorgeous here!!! you must be so proud hunny, hugs Linda x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous layout Kristine,l love the colour.

Hugs Riet.x

Crystal said...

How sweet...the stamp looks just like your daughter in the pic. I bet Viva Las Vegastamps might have a shirly temple stamp....Gosh, they have every other celebrity stamp....

Terri said...

OMGosh...how cute that page turned out...love it :O)

Cindy Haffner said...

Perfect, so sweet, Hugs Cindy xxoo

Lorie said...

So completely adorable! LOVE the pink!

Seleise said...

great page with great pics! love, love, love the skirt covered in stickles! groovy idea!

mamichelle said...

Oh, she is adorable!! Love your lo, especially with that cute embellishment! Love that image.

Rose Ann said...

What a wonderful page, Kristine...and I think Sophis Ballerina is a perfect addition!!

Danyelle Kessler said...

Beautiful page! Brings back memories of my own ballerina.

Sparkle said...

What a great layout! I love your pictures and Sophia is just gorgeous.

Tonya said...

This LO is GORGEOUS!!

Katy said...

Gorgeous Kristine love this :) love your blog header

xx

*Vicki* said...

WOW!! Gosh, isn't this just precious!!! Love your LO hun!! Your baby is so sweet!! :)

Lisa Hjulberg said...

OMGoodness, this is as cute as it can be... your daughter and the layout! Sweetness all around!!!

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Aww! How sweet is this?!! Your dd is super adorable!!

Hugs...

Christine said...

Wow, I love this little ballerina. All those sparklies are fantastic. Great layout too. Your daughter is adorable.
xoxo, Christine