Thursday, May 28, 2009

My Li'l *Hula Chicks*

Is it almost Friday already?! Wow this week flew right by! Well, I have been making some cards these last couple days but I can't show them to you yet... but very soon I'll be able to give you sneak peeks at some of the very cute stamps from Inky Impressions!! I'm sooo excited to show you all, and let me also just say that you are really in for a treat because with 18 of us on the DT, you'll get a variety of different stamps to "ooooh" and "aaaah" over! :)

SO, I thought I'd show you some of my favorite pictures of my girls that I scrapped into a 4x6" album a few years ago. If you look closely at the picture on the right, you'll see that Maddy (the one in the blue) has put her shoes on the wrong feet! ☺ How SWEET!! I actually had that picture blown up to an 8x10 for our wall.
***Disclaimer: These were taken before I got into stamping, while I was still an amateur scrapbooker, hence the deckle edge and stickers ;)

And here is the opposite page in the album... Our little "Hula Chick" -- ah, I miss those days! Can't get this one to pose like this anymore!! lol
Well, don't be surprised if you see more pictures of my girls in the next couple days. My youngest is turning 9 years old on Sunday and we're having her party Sat. here in the backyard. :) Thanks for dropping by!! Happy Stamping and Scrapping!!
Photobucket

14 comments:

Cathleen said...

Oh my gosh! These are the two most adorable girls!

Lorie said...

Oh my goodness they are adorable! How sweet! Hey...send me your address so I can send a card to your daughter, k?!

Debbie Pamment said...

I can see why you blew that photo of your girls up for your wall - adorable!!
Hope the birthday party goes well - am sure it'll be a lot of fun!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADDY!
xXx

Marcia said...

Kristine, this is sooooo cute. Awwww, especially the shoes.

Happy Birthday Maddy from Australia!

:) Marcia P

Terri said...

OMGosh!! How adorable! They will cherish that photo when they are adults for sure!! Thanks for sharing!

Rose Ann said...

Fabulous pages, and adorable pictures, Kristine!!

Happy birthday to your daughter!!

Christy said...

So adorable!! Great job!

Sparkle said...

They are just too cute! Love your layouts.

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

What precious pictures of your girls, Kristine. You'll never regret doing those scrapbook pages. Hope your party is great tomorrow. I'm sure you feel like it was just yesterday that she was born.

Katy said...

Fab pages, the girls look like they are having a fabulous time :)

xx

Nicole (Inky's Mama) said...

Aww.... :( This is so cute it almost brought tears to my eyes! Reminds me of back in the day...when my older sister & I used to wear alot of the same clohtes! Priceless, huh? Your girls are such doll baby's Kristine!!! HUGS! Nicole ; )

Lisa Hjulberg said...

How sweet!!! Your girls are darling, and I love the shoes. Precious memories. That's one of our favorite pastimes around here...looking at pictures, remembering and laughing together. Good times!

You crack me up... deckle edge and stickers. LOL!!! I know what you mean!!!

xOx
Lisa

P.S. when is the Inky Impressions release? Seems like it's taking forever!

Kelly - KL Stampin N Scrappin said...

Awww, they were adorable then and have become such beautiful little ladies. *teary eyed* they grow up so fast!! Hugs, Kel

Diane said...

PRICELESS!!!