Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Little Things that Make my ♥ Flutter

**Warning: Sappy post ahead!
I received this blog award from Debbie Pamment, my friend from "Down Under" today which totally brought tears to my eyes. I've not been feeling my best this week (darn allergies are wearing me down!), so to receive such a meaningful award means a lot. This isn't an award to say how creative you are, (ALL of you are so talented, IMO!!)... it's an award that says "Thank You for your support" ... for leaving sweet comments that really lift my spirits and make a bad day better... for comments that go beyond the typical "Great card!" and really connect with you on a personal level. Thank you Debbie!!

I know there are so many deserving people out there who I could/should give this to, but how do I list them all??! Impossible for me to do right, so I'm passing this onto a few friends who've gone above and beyond and who've really blessed me lately: (in no particular order):

Aaack, I think you were supposed to list 5, but I keep thinking of all the lovely ladies who have truly supported me and the list goes on and on. I know there's a lot of you who are also so deserving and I'm sorry if I'm having a brain blooper* right now (for lack of a "better--decent" word!) LOL. Luv you all so much. OK, enough sappy stuff. Have a great day!!



EDITED TO ADD:
Sunday, June 14, 2009

I also received this award from Kelly and Carolyn- 2 of my very good friends and DT sisters...thank you so much!!

14 comments:

*Vicki* said...

You're a sweetheart!! I thank you so much for thinking of me! :)

Tonya said...

Thank you, sweetie. It is easy to support you!! You are a wonderful friend, crafter and DT sistah!!

Hope you get to feeling more like yourself soon!! ((hugs))

Debbie Pamment said...

Oh I love your warning "sappy post ahead"!!! I'm so glad it cheered you up - it's wonderful to know something little from across the miles can mean so much! You're a real sweetheart whom I love to "visit"!!
Hope you cheer up on all fronts soon!
Hugs and xXx

Kelly - KL Stampin N Scrappin said...

Aww, thanks so much for thinking of me!! You are definitely my support, too! Hugs, girlfriend! Get out there and have fun day with your beautiful daughters. You deserve it!!! :) Kel

Helen said...

You are the sweetest person I know! Thank you so much! I hope your day tomorrow is fabulous!!!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

I am SO honored to be on your list, Kristine! You bless me not only with your support of my blog, but with your friendship. Getting to know you is by far one of the BEST things that has happened to me since I started blogging. I hope one day we can meet in person so that I can give you a big hug! In the meantime, you know I love ya and you've always got my support and friendship.

Love, hugs and smiles,
Lisa

P.S. Darn those allergies! Have you been to the doctor to get the latest and greatest medication? I see all those ads on TV. Surely one will work for you. Achooo! God Bless You!

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Good morning Krisitne, congratulations onyour award hunny and so very well deserved. I hope you are keeping well. I love the cards you've made since my last visit, as always your work is truly stunning. I shall look forward to seeing your work over at Inky Impressions, shall go just as soon as i finish here! have a good day hunny hugs Linda x

Marcia said...

Hope the allergies settle soon for you .... it's nice to be told how much you are appreciated every now and then.
{hugs}

:) Marcia P

Seleise said...

I share your fun with allergies - yuck! hope you have some good meds to help! Thanks for the shout-out. It is nice to have such a great support system of blog buddies!

Diane said...

Oh Kristine! Thanks so much!
Sure hope you'll feel better real soon!!

Bunny Zoe's Crafts said...

A huge congrats on receiving this pretty award Kristine. You are so sweet to pass this to me and I just love visiting your blog to admire your beautiful creations. I love your blog headers you create too! Hope you are feeling better, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Jessica G. said...

Aw, thanks! You have been such a support to me, and that definitely includes tech support, too! I'm so glad to have met you and to work with you on the amazing KLSNS team!!

Lorie said...

Awww...thanks Kristine! I truly love your blog and so enjoy chatting with you through e-mail! I hope you are feeling better today! :o)

Rose Ann said...

Congrats on your award, Kristine...and thanks for passing it on!! You're a sweetheart!!