Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Anyone Up for a Recipe Swap?

Abra Leah has volunteered to host a new round of a Recipe Swap! She's done this before and you should see some of her recipe pages--they are SaWEET! I'm so "in" - you don't even want to see what I keep my recipes in, LOL!! Some are stuck loosely in a bread loaf pan, and some are in an old plastic filing box, and of course some are wrinkled up and torn magazine pages, but at least I know which cupboard they're all in! :) I would love to have a wonderful scrapped 6x6 album full of great recipes wouldn't YOU?!! If so, please visit her blog post and read all about it.

Also... just a heads up, Inky Impressions is getting so close to opening, and very soon we will get to show you sneak peeks of the new stamps!! I'm so very excited about this. Most of the DT has received our first stamps and we're itching to show you all. I'll keep you posted. I hope you're as excited as we are!!

4 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

Hey Kris - BOTH these things sound fabulous!!! Can't wait to see the Inky Impressions release!! And a recipe swap - woohoo! Hopefully us Downunder girls can get in on the action - LOL - off to check it out!
xXx

Seleise said...

your recipe storage sounds like mine - LOL! glad I'm not alone... :) have a fabulous day!

Tonya said...

lol I have recipes string all over. I did have a bunch in a binder but I needed a binder for something else so I took them out. lol

I am SO excited about the opening of Inky Impressions. >:0)

Abra Leah Cross said...

http://abraleahstamps.blogspot.com/2009/05/monthly-recipe-card-swap.html

Info is up on my blog - sign up now! :)