Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Would You Help a Friend?

My friend Tonya Hopkins has a gorgeous card posted at Scrap N Win this month and needs some friends to go leave a comment (as we found out that the no. of comments has a lot to do with how they pick a winner), so would you please take a second to go vote? Here's the link to her card, then you'll have to login and click on "cards" in the left column and find hers --right now it's the first one listed, but here's the link to her card so you know what it looks like: http://www.scrapnwin.com/categories_detail.asp?f_userId=primpainter&f_idx=1182&f_cartegory=PaperCards&strPast=&intCurPage=1
Thanks so much!!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Helen said...

Very pretty card. I expecially love the valance!

BlueRose said...

I voted thanks for the heads up. I loved the card very nicely done.

Gina Wrona said...

I was #8 voting/commenting and I even got to get in on Tonya's blog candy! A Win/win situation! Thanks!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Done! It's a really cute card...