Vroom, Vroom...

Biker Bella's Hittin' the Road

The first person I thought of to send this to is my mom. She's not the typical "Biker Babe," but she and my dad have been doing lots of biking trips these last couple years on the motorcycle! She actually has black leather threads too, but I don't have a picture. They've traveled across a few states for vacation last summer, and lots of shorter trips to the coast to go camping. Anyway, mom's birthday is in July, so I sometimes like to do red/white/blue cards for her.

The flower "spokes" on the front and both wheel rims are colored with my clear sparkly gellyroll pen, and the muffler and other parts are colored with the grey sparkly pen...but that's so hard to see in this photo. Maybe if you clicked to enlarge it might show it. Did you notice my bow? Uh-huh... doin' a little "Melissa Bove" action there, LOL!!! Hey, I'm trying!!!

Okay, before I go, here's a picture of my parents with their cute little 2-seater "Hardley Davidson"

Did you notice the writing on the tank? At quick glance it looks like "Harley" but it's not! LOL It's a "Hardly" Davidson. It's actually a Yamaha. Fooled me too! lol.
Thanks again Helen for the cute images to color! =P (Told ya I'd get some use outta them!)