Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sterling Silver Thank You's

Happy Sunday everyone!! I titled this "sterling silver" t.y.s because that's what type of embossing powder I used...after all these months (?possibly even years?)!! Iwas big into embossing when I first learned to stamp about 5 or 6 years ago, but really haven't used it much lately. I was hired to do some thank you's for the 5 churches that hosted our Passion Week lunches a couple weeks ago. I thought purple was an appropriate color, and my friend Heather had sent me a package of silver cards/envelopes -- a few years ago, or so it seems! I knew they'd come in handy some day!! LOL.

The cross and sentiment is from the "Everyday Blessings" set by Papertrey Ink. The Nesties and pearls are from KL Stampin' N Scrappin' store (although she's no longer taking orders on Spellbinders Nestabilities--sorry). And the designer paper...??? not sure who makes it but I got it from our LSS before they went out of business.
I also got a card made for my DT post on Tuesday...it's super cute, so hope you'll come see that soon! =) Have a beautiful Sunday!!

Photobucket

8 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous cards Kristine.

Hugs Riet.x

Deb said...

Stunning card Kristine!
Have a great sunday! Debx

Debbie Pamment said...

These are so beautiful and elegant - just gorgeous! Oh and I forgot to mention love the new siggy!! The "B" is soo much fun - just like I imagine you would "B" - LOL
xXx

Marcia said...

These are very striking Kris, I am sure they will be welcomed.

Hope your weekend is going well so far!

:) Marcia P

Lorie said...

This is gorgeous Kristine! Great job!

Cindy Haffner said...

Beautiful Kristine.

*Vicki* said...

WOWZER Kristine!! These are really gorgeous cards!! And your siggy is adorable!! :)

Jessica G. said...

Such an elegant set of cards, Kristine! Isn't it funny how we go through stamping 'phases'? Some, like embossing, are definitely worth re-visiting!