Friday, April 24, 2009

Spring Swap and a R.A.K.

HeLLo ☺
My SBS4 group (Sisterhood of the Blogging Stampers) recently did a Spring Swap and now that my sis got her goodies, I can share this with you! I decorated a tin can with this bright springy paper from DCWV. The dark coral paper has a design in it, but hard to see that here. I decorated 3 Magnolias and pop-dotted them in between the letters of her name, "JANE" --hi Jane!! I didn't take a picture of the goodies inside, but I filled it with mini brads, glue dots, buttons, white gel pen, her favorite candy, and then I also sent her a card and a bunch of stamped images of animals, as those are some of her favorite images to use (or at least I hope I got that right?) LOL.

Next I want to share a card... actually it's a stamped folder filled with Stamping Bellas that I received a couple days ago from my friend Helen of Stampin with Helen! Thanks so much Helen!! You are the best. I don't own any Bellas, but they are sure cute and I'll definately enjoy using them!! Love the glitter on your flower, and your dp is really cute too! Thanks so much for everything Helen!!


Random tidbit for today:
Did you know that jelly is made from fruit juice, but jam is made from pureed fruit?


11 comments:

Tonya said...

That is so cute! I know she loved it. Very creative, girlie. >:0)

Such a wonderful RAK you received. I know you are thrilled. >:0)

Debbie Pamment said...

WOW Kristine - that altered can is FABULOUS!!! Gorgeous idea - I bet Jane was in crafter's heaven when she got it!!
And lucky you - what a great idea to send a card/folder with some stamped images in - will have to remember that! Great job Helen!
xXx

Lorie said...

What a fun post today Kris! :o)

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh Kristine, what fun, excellent job.

Riet said...

ohh wowww Kristine,what a beautiful creations,l love the stamps.

Hugs Riet.x

Marcia said...

Oh I wish you had been my swap sister - but the postage would have been a killer to Australia, so may be not!

Gorgeous as usual - and what goes around hey? That folder of Bellas was a nice surprise!

:) Marcia P

Diane said...

Those tins are so cool,I bet she loved them!!
Sweet Rak you got there!

Anne said...

Hi Kristine!! I came by to say Thank You to you for your lovely comments on my blog during the week and having visited you for the first time here I am indeed flattered! Your work is absolutely beautiful - these little tins are just divine and your colouring of your images is superb! Thanks for stopping by and bringing me here! Hugs xx

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Very nice, Kristine! What a great gift idea! And don't you love getting stamped images in the mail?

Hey, I just found this new site and thought you might be interested: http://justmagnolia.blogspot.com/

Hugs, my friend.
Lisa

Helen said...

YOU are the most awesome person alive! I love the Magnolia's! I've admired them for a long time, but haven't been able to purchase any yet, so I was more than delighed this morning to find such an awesome treat in my mailbox! Thank you so much! I love them!!!I can't wait to color them and make some cards & stuff! Have an awesome day!
~H

Deb said...

oh wow, what a fabulous gift you made for your secret sister spring swap!
Hope you are enjoying your weekend! Debx