Monday, April 27, 2009

Sarah Kay meets Lime Rickey

Warning: You may need sunglasses to view this card!
Okay, maybe not! Teeheee!! Stampavie has arrived at KL Stampin N Scrappin! This adorable image is by Sarah Kay and is called Picnic of Daisies (which is my favorite flower, btw). I watercolored her, and used my Nesties to cut her out. She's layered on various patterns of the new Basic Grey paper called Lime Rickey and boy do I ♥ this bright, fun paper!! The fun scalloped shape in green and dp is the Top Note die from SU! and the sentiment is a $1 stamp I got at Michael's. Well, that's about it for today. If you'd like to see what other new stamps are available for pre-order, please click on over to KLSNS.

Have a super day and hope you get to Ink Something!

Photobucket

12 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

Maybe just some slightly tinted glasses - LOL. This is such a bright and fun card - love that DP!! And just noticed the ribbon - sensory overload - gorgeous!!
xXx

Lorie said...

I love this with the bright colors! Very nice! :)

*Vicki* said...

Oh la la!! Such stunning colors girl!! Love your cheery and fun card!! TFS!

Tonya said...

I love this card girl! Sarah Kay has some of the cutest images. You did a fab job with this one. Your coloring is fabulous and I love all of the different layers.

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Kristine,l love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Marcia said...

I was keen to see how bright this was gonna be - your title said it all..... looks great Kris, love these SK images and love the BG paper too!

:) Marcia P

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

Wow, this is so cute. What bright, happy colors. I do love this image. Guess I need to add it to my wish list.

Steph said...

Gorgeous paper, I've been thinking about buying it myself !

Sparkle said...

How fun! I love her with this paper! Your card is gorgeous.

Diane said...

Love all the nesties!!! And the colors are nice and bright!
Love it girl!

Ila said...

Fabulous!! this paper is bright and fun....and your coloring is Wonderful!!...Hugs, Ila

Lisa Hjulberg said...

OMGoodness, I LOVE the bright happy colors and that darling image... colored to perfection! Great job shading the background with light blue. I love the layering of the two different shapes. It's all cute!!!

Hugs
xOx Lisa