Friday, April 17, 2009

A R.A.K. and an Award

Here's another card I got this week from my sister Kathy. This is one stamp I don't have, but is so very cute!! It's called Tilda with Bunny and is available at KLSNS at a discount!! She stamped me some images and sent those to me as well--thanks Kathy ☺ Love the yellow glitter on her dress and hairband, and I'm a sucker for polka-dots, so loving those! ;)

I also received this sweet blog award this week from my friend Tonya of Olde Country Creations. Thank you so much!! I'm so glad my blog makes you smile ☺
I'd like to pass it on to a few ladies whose blogs make me smile as well: Kathy, Helen, Melissa, Lorie, Lisa, Debbie, Marcia, Chris, Kelly, Cheryl, Sparkle. (And there's tons more that I can't possibly list off the top of my head right now.)

16 comments:

Seleise said...

what a great card to get from your sister. It is a sweet image! very nice.

Cindy Haffner said...

Adorable, super job.

Riet said...

what a beautiful card Kristine,l love the image and colours.

hugs Riet.x

Sparkle said...

Thanks for the award! Your card is just darling. Almost makes me want a rabbit. :)

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Thank you dear girl! Your blog makes me smile, too, so I'd give you the very same award.

I'm behind on blog surfing (again), but you know I'm never far away... just distracted. It's this darn job I have... gets in the way of my fun! LOL

Love ya lots,
Lisa

Susie Sugar said...

Congrats on your award and a very pretty card I love it xx
Hugs Susie xx

Debbie Pamment said...

Thanx sooo much for thinking of me - you're a sweetheart!

Your sister has done an amazing job with this card - gorgeous colours!
xXx

Cheryl Walker said...

Congratulations on your award hun, and thank you sooooo very much for passing it on to me :) Im soooo happy to hear that my blog and work makes you smile. I love the cards you have made and was just looking at some of the ones from feb...Darling cards, and I love your coloring on these. I will have to go back and leave a comment. And see what you are using for your coloring, its always nice to see what others use tooo :) Thank you again!!!!

Hugs to you!!!

Cheryl

Cheryl Walker said...

Almost forgot to say that is very sweet of your sister to send this your was!!!! cute card tooo:)

Diane said...

Your sis sure sent you a beautiful card,precious! Congrats on the well deserved award!!!

Chris (catt871) said...

Lucky girl!!! Wish my sisters were as talented!! LOL Thanks for the award, you are too sweet!!!!

All Pink girl said...

Wow what a gorgeous card to recive from your sister ,fabulous ,hugs Dawnxxx

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Such a sweet card from your sis!

Congrats on the award and thank you for mine! I really appreciate that!!

Hugs...

Allies Creative Designs said...

Love you blog, and also the card that your sister created. great job! Please go to my blog and pick up an award! Congrats

Deb said...

Beautiful!
Have a great day!
Debx

Kelly - KL Stampin N Scrappin said...

Aww, thanks you are such a sweetie!! :) Kel

P.S. -- Stampavie are on their way to the store. You can preorder them now. Please spread the word!! I am so excited.