Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I Got My "Melissa Bove" Original!!

I'm one of the rare few (or maybe not-so-few) that will get my hands on a Melissa Bove Original, as she usually only makes one of each piece of art and they are all very different. She customized this frame just for me!! :) But, I have good news!! Right now you too can own one of her fabulous handmade creations including personalized frames, beautiful birthday boxes (oh, you just have to see them!), cute carousels, her signature cards and more! If you've ever seen a "Melissa Bove" creation, you'll know it's hers!! She's now selling them online at Keepsakes by Melissa for very reasonable prices!!

Photobucket

7 comments:

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

LOL Aww! You are too funny but SWEET! Thank you very much! I really appreciate that!!

Hugs,
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Melissa

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Kristine,l love the image.

zo mooi...
Hugs Riet.x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Kristine,l love the image.

Hugs Riet.x

Marcia said...

Too sweet.

:) Marcia P

*Vicki* said...

What a really fun project!! Love it!!

Gina Wrona said...

Awesome! Something to treasure forever!

Rose Ann said...

How darling is that?!?! I love it, Kristine!! Melissa is very talented!!