Hockey Riley in Green


Happy Friday!! I was making this hockey Riley card for no reason...just cause I had the stamp out and wanted to color him in green ☺ But I don't have any sentiments to go with him, so I just used an SU! one from the Riveting set. The green layer is cuttlebugged with the Happy Birthday folder, and I added Dazzling Diamonds to the ice--both are hard to see in this photo, but you can click to enlarge it if you really want to, heehee. I don't really have a use for him, so I added him to my Etsy store (hint hint) LOL.

So, Kathy...what happened to our "Sister Challenge" this week...hmmmm??? LOL. I know you are without kids and husband this week, so you have plenty of time to get some cards made Missy!! Ah, oh well...she's prolly out shopping! Heck, if I was home without my family for a few days, there's no telling what I might be doing! Lol. 

Have a great day...now go Ink Something! ☺