Friday, April 03, 2009

Hockey Riley in Green

Happy Friday!! I was making this hockey Riley card for no reason...just cause I had the stamp out and wanted to color him in green ☺ But I don't have any sentiments to go with him, so I just used an SU! one from the Riveting set. The green layer is cuttlebugged with the Happy Birthday folder, and I added Dazzling Diamonds to the ice--both are hard to see in this photo, but you can click to enlarge it if you really want to, heehee. I don't really have a use for him, so I added him to my Etsy store (hint hint) LOL.

So, Kathy...what happened to our "Sister Challenge" this week...hmmmm??? LOL. I know you are without kids and husband this week, so you have plenty of time to get some cards made Missy!! Ah, oh well...she's prolly out shopping! Heck, if I was home without my family for a few days, there's no telling what I might be doing! Lol. And yes, I really do talk to my older sister that way, heehee!! I miss her lots, I really do!

Have a great day...now go Ink Something! ☺

13 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Riley is darling, I love him in green.

Jacilynn said...

Love all the green. Gorgeous card. love it all.

*Vicki* said...

Oh how sweet is this!! I love your fun colors too!! TFS! ;)

Allies Creative Designs said...

This card is just so cute! I love Riley!!! Love your blog!!

Sparkle said...

Very cute! And love the green!

Janet said...

cute card!! i love the green too!!
hugs

Debbie Pamment said...

These colours work so well with Riley - Love it!!!

Lynn Mercurio said...

What a fantastic Riley card. I just adore this layout design, and Riley looks fabulous in green! :)

Bunny Zoe's Crafts said...

Fabulous card Kristine, love this cute Riley, Enjoy the rest of the weekend, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Riet said...

wowww Kristine,what a beautiful cards,l love them all.

hugs Riet.x

Lisa Hjulberg said...

You are a dab hand at Riley, dear girl! This will make a great birthday card for a boy. Someone will surely snap him up from your store.

I love the picture of you and the girls. You all look wonderful!

Hugs,
Lisa

Seleise said...

great card! it's sooo cute!

Deb said...

very cute card Kristine, love Riley, he is adorable, such great colours and I love the sentiment stamp!
Have a great day! Debx