Thursday, April 09, 2009

An Elegant Easter Egg & a R.A.K.

This is one of my new Magnolia images from the Easter Collection. I got it from my friend Kelly of KL Stampin' N Scrappin' store. Isn't it pretty? I've seen where some are sitting their Tildas and Edwins on top of the egg too--super cute! But I wanted to go for a more elegant/classical look. I added tiny pearls to many of the flower centers as well, and used Nestabilities to cut out the ovals. Whaddaya think?

Oh, and I received this cute Fluffles card in the mail from Kelly also this week!! Thank you so much Kelly!! (I ♥ Fluffles)
Thank you everyone for all your wonderful comments you've been leaving me!! I'm still haven't quite a bad time with my allergies, but I doubled up on the Allegra and it got somewhat better tonight. I'll have to call my Dr. in morning and see what we can do. Hope you all have a great week!!

Hurray for Snail Mail!!

14 comments:

Riet said...

what a beautiful cards Kristine,l love the image and colour.

hugs Riet.x

Debbie Pamment said...

Beautiful Easter card - you got the elegant look just right! I've always thought this egg could be a star in it's own right!!
Fluffles is pretty darn cute too!
Good luck with the allergies!!!
xXx

P.S - our Tildas with puppy are very similar colours, like the dark ears on the puppy!! I'd like to think it's great minds - and not the alternative - LOL

Marcia said...

Love the easter card, your colouring is awesome. Glad you are getting there with your allergies, poor thing.

Have a happy easter, travel safe.

:) Marcia

Cindy Haffner said...

Love the colors you used so pretty.

Terri said...

I love the elegant egg card you made!! It's so pretty! What a cute card you recieved for a RAK, too! Hope you get to feeling better soon! Terri

Heather P. said...

Love your card, Kristine! Beautiful!

Sparkle said...

Sorry for the allergies! I'm right there with ya. I love yours and Kelly's cards!

Moni said...

Gorgeous easter card, love the fab egg on the first card, great colours! Hope your allergies are gone soon! Hugs,Moni

Trina said...

Wow Kristine...This is so pretty! I love the image! Your coloring is great and I love the dp and the swiss dots layer!
Have a great easter!
And thanks so much for the lovely card...you are wonderful...and I love it!!
Hugs,
Trina

Rose Ann said...

I love your elegant Magnolia egg...the colors are so pretty!! Your RAK is so cute!!

I hope your allergies are getting better!

*Vicki* said...

Such a pretty creation Kristine!! Just love your gorgeous colors and what a really fun RAK!! ;)

Diane said...

Love it Kristine! Those colors are superb!!!
Great fun Rak you rec'd!
Glad your allergies are somewhat better.

Sarah {SCS: Sairabee} said...

That egg card is so cool! I love it!

Kelly - KL Stampin N Scrappin said...

Wow, that is one elegant Easter egg. Sorry I have been gone for so long!! Love all the detail with the tiny little pearls and the crystal effects on the ribbon. Oh my goodness, my card doesn't compare to yours *blush* Glad you liked him though. Hugs, Kel