Thursday, April 02, 2009

Easter Blessings

HeLLo! This is my 2nd card this week using Tilda with Lamb, along with the little chicks stamp...aren't they just adorable? I can't get enough of this sweet Tilda...and it's a good thing cause I need to make more cards to send out for Easter and I'm running out of time...eeeks! Well, if you don't get an actual card from me in the mailbox, please know that I'm wishing all my reader friends a very blessed Easter next week!

This sketch was made up by Lim for the Spoon Full of Sugar challenge this week. Isn't it an awesome sketch? So much going on, but I love it...gave me a chance to show off some fun papers. I paper pieced her dress and watercolored the rest of her and the chicks.

Thanks for stopping by!! A new challenge has been posted over at the KLSNS Girls' Paper Craft Planet group...come check it out! It will go the whole month of April and the winner will get to choose 1 Cuttlebug folder + a Magnolia stamp!! ☺ Also, you only have til April 11th to enter on the blog to win that fabulous Julius Spellbinders alphas + numbers set (not many have entered so your chances are really good!)

17 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Kristine - you should enter it in the Magnolia Down Under Challenge - the theme this week is Easter so this is perfect!!! Here's the link if you're interested...
xXx

http://www.kelliewinnell.com.au/magnolia/

*Vicki* said...

Hi there Kristine! :) I really love your take on this sketch!! This is too cute!! Your coloring is just fabulous!! TFS!

Lorie said...

Gosh girl...this is beautiful...as always! :o)

Dani said...

Wow! This is fantastic! I love it!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh she is so sweet, with her little lamb and chicks.

Sparkle said...

Your card is precious!

Kelly - KL Stampin N Scrappin said...

Oh my goodness, the paper piecing on the Tilda with lamb is adorable!! :) Lovely colors, beautiful coloring by you, and I love those butterflies. Great sketch indeed! Hugs, Kel

Marcia said...

This is beautiful and like Deb has said - bring it on over to Magnolias Down Under; the more the merrier!

:) Marcia

Michele said...

WOW Gorgeous card. Love the tilda image and the colouring is fabulous. Yummy papers also. Michele x

Faye Butterworth said...

Love your work, looking forward to your next one.

Katy said...

Gorgeous card Kristine :)

xx

Kellie Winnell said...

Gorgeous card, very creative. Colouring is amazing. Love it!
Kelx

Kristy Young said...

Gorgeous, thanks for playing.
Kristy

Bunny Zoe's Crafts said...

Oh this is precious Kristine, the images are gorgeous and love your colouring, papers and peiceing, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Lisa Hjulberg said...

What a sweet card, Kristine! Those Magnolia images are just the cutest, and you've done this one justice.

xOx Lisa

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

WOW!!!! I just love the details and the dp!!!

Scrapmumur said...

OH...so cute!!!!
Marvelous card, Kristine!
I adore!!!
Wonderful embelishments.

Thank you so much for your kind compliments, I'm happy, Kristine.
Your blog is sensational, I love!
It's great your daughter is learning French.
I will be very pleased to have comments in French.
Have a super day!
Hugs, Mumur