Sunday, March 15, 2009

Whoo Hoo... You're a Dirty Girl!!

I have some awesome news to share with you today!! Just found out that my friend Melissa Bove is now an official member of the SCS' Dirty Dozen Design Team!! Woohoo!! I'm so proud of you Melissa! That's such a great honor and I know you will do us proud ☺

If you love SCS as much as I do, you will want to consider becoming a "Fan Club" member! You'll access to the all exclusive "Dirty Dozen Gallery" - chock full of awesome projects each and every month! I'm in my 2nd year subscription to the Fan Club and love it, and I think you will too!

I'd also like to give a SHOUT OUT to my friend, Helen!! We went to college together years ago and just recently found each other on FaceBook ☺. She just started blogging and showing the world her stamped creations. She loves the Bellas (I know there's a group for bellaholics, isn't there? lol) so please go check it out and leave her some kudos, or just welcome her to blogland!! :)

2 comments:

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Thank you so much for the Shout Out Kristine!! You are awesome and just the sweetest friend!! Thank you!

Hugs,
Melissa

And I'm glad you found your friend! That is awesome! ;)

Helen said...

YOU ARE SO AWESOME! Thank you so much! Now, I have to get busy and get some fresh things posted! And, yes, I LOVE BELLA! :)