Tuesday, March 03, 2009

TLC - Crimped Envelope Pocket

Today's SCS challenge is a super FUN crimped envelope pocket card! It's so easy (granted you have a crimper!) I however did not make the "card" that goes inside the envelope, because the pocket was the perfect thing to send some stamped images in--perfect timing!! :)

Here's what it looks like with the lid off:
I used a variety of stamps for this. This super cute "Bunny Sophia" is by Paper Pretties and was just released yesterday!! I paired her with this Cuddly Buddly tree, and the clouds are from the C.C.Designs Scenery set. I added some primas with stickles and pearls for centers. What a FUN project today! :)

So tell me, what are you inkin'?

17 comments:

Makin' Me Crazy said...

Very cute!

Tonya said...

This is fabulous! I love this technique....makes me wish I had a crimper. Thanks so much for sharing your adorable project with us.


Tonya

Rose Ann said...

Oh my goodness...so cute, Kristine!! Love the crimping with your pocket card!! Sweet!!

Dani said...

This is SO cute! I love how you created your scene. And now I have yet another reason I think I "need" a crimper! :)

Sparkle said...

I haven't used my crimper in forever! What a cute project!

Kelly - KL Stampin N Scrappin said...

Oh my gosh, this is beautiful, Kristine!! :) I haven't even inked up my Paper Pretties yet. Kel :)

Heather P. said...

This is so precious! Absolutely love it!

Bunny Zoe's Crafts said...

Gorgeous card Kristine, love the cute image and your beautiful colouring. Hugs Nikki x

PATTY said...

this is such a beautiful card. I have a crimper and will be making one tonight. Just love this idea.
patty

Marcia said...

Okay, now I have to get my crimper out and play - this is too darn cute.

:) Marcia

Stampedbyanangel@aol.com said...

How fun is this...I have seen it before and your great work has inspired me to try again.

Donna said...

this is the cutest crimped envelope I've EVER seen! great job

Beverly aka beestamper said...

This is a gorgeous scene Kristine... I would have made one if the ivisible kid at my house hadn't broken my crimper **pout**..

*Vicki* said...

OMGOSH girl!! This is just as cute as can be!! I love the scenery you've created on your project!! SO CUTE!! ;) TFS!

Dawn Mercedes said...

gorgeous!!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Oh Kristine, this is absolutely gorgeous! So colorful and happy!

Hugs,
Lisa

Seleise said...

what a neat card! love the crimping!