Thursday, March 05, 2009

Pretty Princess

Here's a little card I made on request by one of my husband's co-workers. She wanted to give it to a little 1-yr old girl (but we all know the mommy is the 'real' recipient, LOL). She told me what she wanted to say on the outside, so I computer generated the sentiments.
Here's the inside:
I combined the princess from SU!'s Pretty Princess set, with the carriage stamp from Queen Kat Designs for the card front. The princess is cut out and popped up with thick dimensionals. You can't see it in this photo, but I also used stardust glitter gellyroll pens to outline the carriage, tiara and wand. For the inside, I used a castle by Queen Kat Designs, and the saying is from the SU! set, Pretty Princess (retired). I also used Top Note Sizzix die and ran it through my cuttlebug.

So, what are you 'inkin'?

8 comments:

Heather P. said...

Too cute for words, Kristine! :)

Theresa Momber said...

Oh, this is just darling! Gorgeous coloring and I love the computer generated sentiment.

Cindy Haffner said...

What a fun card, so pretty.

Debbie Pamment said...

I think this card will still be around when this little princess turns 18 if her mum is anything like me!! There's no way this isn't a keeper! Gorgeous...

Tonya said...

This is adorable. Love the sentiment too.

Tonya

*Vicki* said...

This is so darn cute!! I love your pretty creation here Kristine!! TFS! :)

Susie Sugar said...

Hi what a great blog you have, I love your projects they are totally beautiful and lots of fun too. Thank you for all the lovely things you said about my work, its so sweet of you.
Also thank you for entering my blog candy .....good luck
Love Susie xx

Rose Ann said...

What an adorable little princess card!! I bet your DH's co-worker LOVED it!!