Tuesday, March 17, 2009

More Sketch Cards - HM & Riley

Happy Tuesday everyone!! I hope you'll come join us this week over at House Mouse & Friends Challenge Blog!! KL SNS is sponsoring this week's prize!! The challenge is a really fabulous sketch...I've already created 3 cards using it, including these two here, and my original card I posted yesterday.

I don't have any HM sentiments, and I'm not even sure what the ocassion will be for, so I can add a sentiment later. I used Basic Grey's Bittersweet paper, along with my Labels 2 Nestabilities.

Since KLSNS is sponsoring the House Mouse and Friends challenge this week, I thought it only fitting to show you my daughter's furry friend - she just took this picture today:

I know most of you are thinking, "They're sure cute in stamps, but I wouldn't like to have one in real life!! :) Well, we are very pet friendly here. We also have 2 bunnies, 2 cats and a beloved dog.

OK, onto my 2nd card... I used the same sketch with my new Fishing Riley stamp. The paper and stickers are from an SU! pack I got for free. Not sure what it's called. Oh, Shoot! I just realized I forgot to add the mini brads to those little white spacers in the sentiment, LOL.
Hope you find time to Ink Something!!

17 comments:

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Good morning Kristine, how are you doing? hope you are having a good week so far. What gorgeous cards you've been making again. I love them both, especially the house mouse one. I adore those mice!! have a great day, hugs Linda x

Marcia said...

Love your Riley card, he is just too cute.

:) Marcia

Julia Aston said...

Love the papers you used on the house mouse card - and Marshmellow is just a sweet little thing! who wouldn't love that sweet little face?!?!?!

Fun Riley fishing card - great masculine colors on it!

UKMUMINUS said...

Beautiful cards, I love the house mouse one, I have this stamp too, love what you did with it.

Lorie said...

Oh, gosh...more cute cards! Love them!

Rose Ann said...

Both of your cards are fantastic, Kristine, and Marshmallow is very cute!!

*Vicki* said...

First, I have to say that marshmallow is just adorable!! :) And all of your creations are always filled with lots of pretty details and fun coloring!! Love them both here!! :) TFS!

mamichelle said...

Beautiful bunny card! Love Riley too. I have both of these images to use! The bunny will be the toughest for me.

Sparkle said...

Marshmallow is darling! I love both of your cards!

Carolyn Bounds said...

Both cards are pure paper perfection!!!! I love how you created two very different cards using the same sketch...how creative!!! The Happy Hoppers card is precious, and the Riley card has captured my heart...hook, line, and sinker:o) It reminds me of how much my boys enjoyed camping and fishing trips when they were younger. You definitely RoCkEd this week's HM&F challenge!!!!

Hugs!
Carolyn

Bunny Zoe's Crafts said...

Both your cards are fabulous Kristine and I love your colouring and great choice of papers, Oh Marshmallow is so cute, Big Hugs, Nikki x

neverenoughrubberstamps said...

Now that is the cutest house mouse!


Wonderful masculine card!

I haven't used my moose stamps yet.
I'll have to did them out!

Michele said...

Adorable!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Love your csrds, but you know I just love Riley!!!!!!!!!

Heather P. said...

Your cards are adorable!!

Marshmallow is such a cutie. :)

Chris (catt871) said...

your card is BEEEUTIIIIFULLLL!!!! And Marshmallow is so cute!!!

Shirley said...

Both are just beautiful and too cute too! Love the design for both too!