Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The Lamb of God

It's Tuesday and that means my turn to host today's blog post over at KL Stampin' N Scrappin' blog! I just want to say what an absolute pleasure it is to work for Kelly Little. She works hard...not only with keeping up the ever growing online store, but she also has another job in which she just recently was promoted--congrats again Kelly ☺ But even with all the work she does, and the set backs she's had that comes with starting a new business etc. she always is so sweet and polite and handles herself with class. She takes really great care of her DT members too...so keep that in mind next time she has a DT call everyone ;P

For my card today, I wanted to show off my new Spring Magnolia stamp, Tilda with Lamb, which by the way is available for preorder and is always on sale! I fell in love with her as soon as I saw the preview. I followed this week's Mojo Monday sketch too. I love a good sketch-- it gives me that starting point to build on. The saying is computer generated, and I know it's kindof long, but I love this saying, so I wanted to share it with all of you as well. I will stamp Happy Easter on the inside.

I colored her with wc pencils and an Aqua Painter, except for her dress which is paper-pieced. Which brings me to this month's challenge we're having over at PCP! Today is the LAST DAY to get your paper-pieced card entered to win a pad of Basic Grey paper and a Magnolia...so don't waste any time! Using Magnolias is not a requirement to enter, but if you have 'em, why not use them?! ☺


OH, almost forgot! You have until Saturday, April 11th to enter to win this set of Spellbinders Julius font, alphas + numbers!!

Happy Stampin' N Scrappin'!!!

17 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Darling image, and those colors, blend so well together, love it.

Debbie Pamment said...

Adorable image - beautiful colours and great layout! Gorgeous card..
xXx

Carla Harrah said...

I LOVE that sentiment too! Your card is just beautiful. I might just have to try the wc pencils with the aqua painter soon. If I can get mine to look like your's I'll be one happy camper. LOL!

Cindy Van Sluys said...

Your card is gorgeous. Love the highlights on Tilda's hair!

Cardmaking Galore said...

Great colour scheme and colouring of the image

*Vicki* said...

Kristine, your image is so cute and your coloring is so fabulous!! Great card!! :)

Dani said...

This is adorable! Great job with your coloring. Very, very cute!

Paul said...

An amazing image and coloured so well. I like how you’ve interpreted the sketch. Thanks for sharing this inspiration.
TFS
Paul

Lorie said...

Oh, girl...this is beautiful! I just love this image! :o)

Sparkle said...

Your card is oh so sweet!

Bunny Zoe's Crafts said...

Oh so cute Kristine and your colouring of this sweetie is gorgeous, love the pretty paper too, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Heather P. said...

What a fabulous card, Kristine! Sooooo pretty!

Deb said...

gorgeous card Kristine, this is such a sweet image!
Have a great evening, Debx

Anne Laflamme said...

Realy cute card with the little hearts and the lamb...

Wow

Debbie said...

What a sweet sweet card..

Marcia said...

You've done a great job on this card. Very very sweet.

:) Marcia

Katy said...

Gorgeous card, love this image

xx