Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Inky Impressions 1st DT Call

Oh wow...I'm cutting it really close to the deadline here, but I wouldn't miss this DT call for the world! Nicole over at Inky Impressions is about to pick her very first Design Team! I got to see some of her sneak peeks on her blog weeks ago and fell in love with the adorable girl stamps! If you've been a reader of my blog for long, you'd know that girl images are my faves to color ;)

Anyway, we were to pick 2 of our best cards that show our coloring technique. My main technique is watercoloring. Also, we need to show that we can work "outside the box" and I think this first accordian style card shows that. We shall see! Here are my entries:
and this one. I made a video of how I watercolored this one a few days ago. Feel free to check that out as well ;)
Well, whoever the lucky designers are, you will absolutely ♥ these new Inky Impressions stamps for sure and I know you'll love working with Nicole--she's very sweet. Good Luck, and Congrats (by the time you read this, the winners will have been chosen).

EDITED TO ADD: You still have time!! The new cut off date for entries is March 22 and she's going to choose 2 additional peeps to go onto round 2, so get on over there and enter if you'd like!!
xXxXxXxXx
Have a super stampy week...now go "Ink Something!" ☺

10 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

Good luck with the DT call, your cards are gorgeous as always. I just love Nicole's stamps too - can't wait until we get to play with them....

de said...

Good luck Kristine! These are beautiful!

*Vicki* said...

WOWZER!! Your creations are so very stunning!! I love them both!! I wish you luck in the call!! :)

Heather P. said...

Good luck Kristine!!! :)

Sparkle said...

Good luck! Your cards are wonderful.

andriawerner said...

Very pretty cards! Great coloring! Good luck on the design team application :)
Andria

Rose Ann said...

Your cards are just darling, Kristine!! Best of luck with the call!! Hugs!!

Donna said...

sweet cards-LOVE your step one with the Spring Scene & your coloring is awesome on both! good luck on the call!

Deb said...

wow, fabulous cards Kristine! I love the stepped Tilda card, such a sweet scene!
Good luck with the DT call!
Have a great evening! hugs Debx

Cheryl Walker said...

Awwww, these are tooooo darling!!!!! Love both of them :)