Monday, March 16, 2009

House Mouse Challenge No.29

Happy Monday stampers!! I'm excited about today's House Mouse challenge!! Why, you ask? Because KL Stampin' N Scrappin' is this week's sponsor, and we (her DT) got to play along on the House Mouse Blog!! We were given this really cute sketch to use------> and you should see all the awesome cards their DT and ours did with it! YOU can play along too, to win a pad of Basic Grey 6x6 Two Scoops paper! Just go to the HM Challenge post and use Mr. Linky to link your card.

I want to thank my wonderful, awesome DT members that sent me bunches of HM images to use! So, not only did I have one to participate with, there's many more to come! Lucky for YOU, my readers! ☺ heehee. So, come play along this week!! Can't wait to see what you make!

OH,
almost forgot! You also have another chance to win some BG paper, as well as a Magnolia from KLSNS over at our Paper Craft Planet forum! This month's challenge is "Paper Piecing"--no particular stamps required, so hope you come play along!!
Stamps: House Mouse
Designer Paper: SU! free Saleabration pack
Accessories: stitched Wild Wasabi ribbon (SU!); Spellbinders Nestabilities; liquid applique

22 comments:

de said...

This is sooo beautiful! I just love those little House Mouses :-)

Julia Aston said...

How cute, cute, cute! love those Easter mice painting the egg! great colors and DP's on this!

Cindy Haffner said...

Adorable, super job.

Danni said...

So cute!! Great job!

Sue from Oregon said...

Darling Happy Hopper card! For you newbie House Mousers...there are Happy Hoppers (bunnies) and Gruffies(bears) too...they all hang out with the meeces and are good buddies!
I love this sketch and especially what you did with it...!!!

Tonya said...

Oh Kristine , this is adorable! The dp and colors are so yummy and the image is just to cute. Really super job, sweetie.

mamichelle said...

That is precious!!! I just love those little mice!

Donna said...

how sweet! love the new banner!

Larissa said...

Great card. I like the designpaper you have used! Amazing colouring of the image!

Hugs,
Larissa

Heather P. said...

Oh my goodness, this is so adorable! That image is fabulous!

christie said...

This is so cute Kristine! I love it!

Debbie Pamment said...

Way too cute - love the colours too!
xXx

Diane said...

Oh my goodness Kristine! This is soooo cute!!! You did a wonderful job as always,Love it!

Lorie said...

This is SO adorable! I've never seen that stamp before and it looks GREAT with the paper! :o)

Rose Ann said...

Awe...this is so sweet!! I love how you've colored this cute image...and what a great job with the sketch too!! Adorable card, Kristine!!

*Vicki* said...

OMG!! This is so so cute!! I love your fabulous coloring and details!! TFS! :)

Sandra1968 said...

A great card with a very cute stamp!

Carolyn Bounds said...

This is the SWEETEST card:o) I love everything about it, and your coloring is impeccable!!! This cutie just keeps me smiling:o) I absolutely adore it!!!

Hugs!
Carolyn

Trina said...

This card is adorable Kristine!! I love the image and your colors make me feel like spring is here! Have a wonderful week!

theneon said...

You've been very busy since your first HM challenge post for this week. I love them all! Your work is beautiful and any one who is lucky to receive one of your cards should consider it a great honor. Martha Kay

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

Great job, Kristine,....don't you just love those little mousies. You girls did an awesome job. Mousies and Tildas are just too cute!

Shirley said...

Precious!