Monday, March 02, 2009

Hippity Hoppity Duo

February's SOTM from Paper Pretties is this super cute Bunny Sophia!! I just LOVE all my Sophia stamps and it's such a fun thing to get a different stamp every month automatically in the mail! So, I tried creating a baptism card yesterday with white cuttlebugged c.s. on white card and I really like the elegant look of it, so I went with that here too. I tried a couple different folders for these. Another favorite of mine are these self-adhesive pearls!! Love them!!
I plan to make a bunch of these in different colors. With these Nestabilities, they really are so quick and easy to make. I did have to restamp her bunny ears and cut those out and tape onto her head because my nesties cut them off, but the larger size was waay too big for my card.

So tell me, what are you inkin'?

12 comments:

Sprytebyrd said...

Oh, I am so glad you cut out her ears, I think that is just adorable!! Great cards!

Debbie Pamment said...

These are super cute. I think it makes the card having her ears extend past the border!

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Wow Kristine, these cards are stunning, i love the image you've used. Beautiful colouring as always hunny. Hope your having a great weekend, hugs Linda x

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Oh my goodness, these are ADORABLE Kristine! LOVE them!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh so darling, I love her.

*Vicki* said...

OMGOSH!! These are sooo adorable!! Really love the images and so pretty colored in!! TFS!

Abra Leah Cross said...

Those are soooo darn cute! I love the way you popped the ears off the image!

Heather P. said...

Love your new pic! :)

I think the cut out ears really make the card... They're fabulous!

Bunny Zoe's Crafts said...

Gorgeous cards Kristine, love the cute images and the pretty embossing. Hugs Nikki x

Sparkle said...

These are so cute for Easter! :) I wish it were spring already.

Rose Ann said...

Both of your Bunny Sophia cards are just darling, Kristine!! I love the white textured backgrounds, sparkly flowers, and pearls!! Super sweet image!!

Julie Masse said...

Just adorable Kristine! :) Love the different versions!