Thursday, March 12, 2009

A Heart Full of Joy

Is it Thursday already??!! Wow, this week has just flown right by! Here is a quick and simple card I made the other day. There's no stamping, just a sticker, a lot of cuttlebugging, some Nesties, ribbon and pearls! Oh, and of course the sponged butterflies...can't forget those! Love them...they are a Martha Stewart punch. My colors of cardstock are Soft Sky and Chocolate Chip, although my photo makes it look black, compared to the shine on the ribbon it looks darker. I just want to say that my friends do add Joy to my heart and I just want to say "Thanks" for being YOU!! Almost forgot to add, this is also for my "Sister Challenge" this week...we chose to use this week's Mojo Monday sketch #77. Why don't you swing by Kathy's Blog to see what she made with this sketch (it's really super cute!!)

Nestabilities Labels 1; Birds and Swirls (top layer); Swiss Dots (middle); and Textile Texture (bottom).

12 comments:

Seleise said...

love this! I really like the pretty layers. I'm definitely going to have to get that labels spellbinders set. beautiful card!

*Vicki* said...

Gorgeous creation Kristine!! I love your texture and colors!! TFS! :)

Sara said...

Beautiful card, I have to get my hands on some of the spellbinders too!

XOXO
Sara

Sue from Oregon said...

Lucious colors on this card!

Diane said...

Beauty!!!!

Heather P. said...

Oooo, this is fab! LOVE the colors. :)

Sharon said...

Those colours, blue and turquoise, are some of my fav combos also! Love how you have layered different cuttlebug folders.

Sharon

Rose Ann said...

So pretty! I love the colors, texture, butterflies, and pearls!!

Deb said...

stunning card Kristine! Those pearls are such a beautiful touch!
have a great evening, hugs Debx

Susie Sugar said...

Really classy card
xx

Marcia said...

Very pretty, classic

:) Marcia

Cardmaking Galore said...

Stunning card - love the ribbon as it adds contrast