Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Ewe Are the Best

Happy Tuesday!! Here's another card I made while visiting my sister these last few days. We used Ginersnaps, "Spring Things" by C.C.Designs. It has 14 stamps in the set and is my favorite right now. I'm typing this Monday night and prescheduling my post for Tuesday, and even as I sit here typing, I'm missing my sister. We have so much fun stamping together and laughing etc. I think it's been a year and a half since I've driven up here, and we're leaving in the morning. But she'll be bringing my niece down to visit this summer which isn't too far off, yay! :)

This card is pretty self-explanatory... I did restamp the bunny ears, cut 'em out and pop dotted them (mostly to hide my bad coloring booboo). She and the lamb are pop dotted as well, and the ovals are cut out with Nestabilities.

Hope you find time Ink Something!! I saw that yesterday's TLC was to make a really cute mini Easter basket at SCS...you might wanna go try that!

xXx

14 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

This is really adorable Kristine- no wonder these images are your favourites at the moment!!!

Michele said...

Gorgeous card. Love the adorable images and the colouring is
FAB-U-LOUS. Love the papers also. Mchele x

Marcia said...

Gorgeous love, really loving seeing these images coloured up!

:) Marcia

Marcia said...

Gorgeous love, really loving seeing these images coloured up!

:) Marcia

*Vicki* said...

This is so sweet!! Love your images!! :)

Cindy Haffner said...

Kristine this is so adorable. It's the sweetest.

Heather P. said...

Oh! Fabulous card, Kristine! Looove all the color. :)

Sparkle said...

Your card is gorgeous! I love the pink and green.

Diane said...

Adorable card Kristine!
Enjoy the rest of the time with your sis!!!

Diane said...

What a sweet card. I always love your images/coloring and this one is especially cute! Love the springy colors.

My sister and I get together to stamp about every two or three months. What a special time. Glad you have that blessing!

Tonya said...

This is so cute! Love the images!

Kerry D-C said...

Lovely card! pretty colors!

Bunny Zoe's Crafts said...

Oh my goodness Kristine, how adorable is this and I just love the little sheep.. to cute! Such a pretty design, Hugs, Nikki x

Rose Ann said...

Awe..there's that cute image again...and I love the little sheep too!!