Saturday, February 14, 2009

Winner of the QKD Stamp Set

EDITED: I didn't hear from Jana, so I'm picking another winner... De! Congrats. Please email me your snail address :) Also, for future reference, those of you who are entering blog candy, please "enable" your profile status so we can get in touch with you. If it's blocked and you don't leave an email, you lose out :(

#4... Jana M!! Please contact me (link up there in the pink link bar) in the next 48 hours with your snail addy and Queen Kat will mail that out to you!! (you'll also get a little something from me as well).

I decided to pick the winner at Noon since it's Valentine's Day and we have plans for later that will run into the evening. I'm still not 100% better, but well enough that I don't want to stay home and miss my girls' band playing/singing at the banquet tonight. It's their first "gig" and I plan on video taping it. My 8 year old wrote the song herself.











Happy Valentine's Day to all my friends out there!


glitter-graphics.com

4 comments:

de said...

Congrats Jana!

Happy Valentines Day Kristine! Hope you are feeling better!

Tonya said...

Congrats Jana! :)

Kristine, Hope you are feeling much better! Have a great time tonight, I know you are so proud of your daughter! >:0)
Happy Valentine's Day!!

Tonya

Diane said...

Oh I'm glad you are well enough to go to your daughter's gig!! Should be a fun time and such a proud moment for you!! Love your Teddy Bears with the glitter!!!

Kathy Winter said...

Hey Kris, Hope you feel better real soon. Love the teddy bears. Looking forward to seeing the video of the girls.