Wednesday, February 04, 2009

There's a Party Goin' On!

Today, Wed. 4th is QKD's February Release Party over at our new forum! There are challenges, prizes and sneek peeks all day long--so come join the fun! My challenge for you is to use a mini envelope--somewhere on your card! These are so fun and easy to make...I even have a little tutorial (see below). Here are some samples I created to help inspire you:

Top: individual stamp, "Hoot" - large and oh-so-cute! Bottom: stamp set, "Ms. Piggie" - also comes with cherries and the word "Smiles"

Hope that helps! If you DO play along, please post a link on my challenge HERE for a chance to WIN!! (you'll need to be a registered user, but that's pretty simple and painless!) :P

Also, you might want to check out the QKD Blog and store as they are having a special--all stamps (including new releases) are 20% off for 10 days only, Feb. 4-14!! There's a "background bundle" on sale as well, and don't forget to enter my QKD Stamp Set Giveaway! It ends Feb. 14.

12 comments:

Sarah {SCS: Sairabee} said...

OMG! Look at your blog! You've been a busy girl. Did you do the layout yourself? I love it! Oh, and the cards are super cute, too. :)

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Love your blog, Kristine!!

Your cards are amazing!! So beautiful!! Great job!!

Thanks again for your help, last week! ;)

Hugs, Melissa

Bunny Zoe's Crafts said...

Both cards are so cute Kristine and I just love your little envelopes, Will have to give these a try. Gorgeous papers and cute images, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Lynn Mercurio said...

Hey Kristine, what an adorable project this is, and I love the little template for the envelope...that's so cute and so easy to make! Great job.

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow!! This is just the cutest thing!! Great tutorial!! TFS!! :) You have a really sweet blog!! I'll be back!!

Rose Ann said...

Both of these are so cute!! I love the images, pretty papers, and little envelopes!! Love the heart brads and cherries too!!

Catherine said...

how cute!!!!!

Heidi said...

I love these colors kristine- thanks for stopping by my blog!

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

Oh those are soooo adorable!!! I will try to play as I've never made or used a mini envelope before!!

Shirley said...

I love that envelope and love the cards too! I need to try that! Those images are so cute!!!

Heather P. said...

Ooooo, LOVE these!

Diane said...

Love the new look Kristine!
Your card is fab and TFS the envie tutorial!!!!