Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Swingin' With My Puppy

Is it Tuesday, already?! Time is just flying right by. Today was a very happy mail day for me! I got a few more birthday cards, as well as my new Magnolia stamps and Basic Grey paper from KLSNS...woohoo!! I didn't waste any time getting these cuties inked up. This is Tilda with Puppy and the Swing. I paired that with this cute summery BG paper called "Cupcake" which Kelly also carries at her store.

SO, here's a little sneek peek of the Easter cuteness she's offering for preorder right now--and remember, at KLSNS all Magnolias are always on sale!!








KL Stampin' and Scrappin' Store for all your stampin' and scrappin' needs!

14 comments:

Rose Ann said...

This is so cute, Kristine, and I love all of the dimension!! Your coloring looks fabulous too (of course)!

Stampedbyanangel@aol.com said...

Love the stamps and layouts you've done here. The paper choices are soo fun...I'll have to head over to Kelly's

Heather P. said...

I SO love this card! Uber adorable! :)

Tonya said...

How adorable is that!! Super cute. Love that image, the paper is yummy and your coloring is fabulous as always.
Off to check out KLSNS.....thanks for the heads up.

Tonya

Lorie said...

Ack! She is adorable as is the card! :o)

Marcia said...

Oh so very sweet, very cute.

:) Marcia

Bunny Zoe's Crafts said...

Gorgeous card Kristine, love the cute image and the beautiful dp. Hugs Nikki x

*Vicki* said...

Oh WOW!! How stinkin' CUTE!! ;) Love that colored image and your background paper is so fab!! TFS!

Tracey said...

What a gorgeous card! I love the Tildas!

Cindy Haffner said...

Most adorable.

Katy said...

Fab card, love this image its so cute :) The new Magnolias look fab

xx

Kerry D-C said...

Cute....cute....CUTE!!!!! I am waiting for that swing too!

Jacilynn said...

Beautiful Card! So bright and cheerful. Makes me want Spring to be here.

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Oh dear, you enabler you!!!! These are too cute to pass up!