Tuesday, February 03, 2009

A Sweet Birthday/Valentine R.A.K.

*Jumping with Delight* - This gorgeous card and key/lock brads came to me today as an early Birthday/Valentine from my friend, Nikki Fairbairn... isn't it scrumptious?!! Oh Nikki, you totally made my day today...Thank You so much!! Your coloring of this cute image is just fabulous, and I'm still ooh-ing and awe-ing over it! Your note inside was very sweet as well, and I will definately send your love to the girls. Thanks again!!
Hugsxx

7 comments:

Bunny Zoe's Crafts said...

Your welcome sweetie and wow.. that did get there quickly. The post seems so slow here. I wanted to send you some images but didn't want to miss your birthday and was short of time.. do email me later if there are any you want.. I think you know what I have ;-) Big Hugs, Nikki x

Rose Ann said...

How cute and sweet at the same time!! Thanks for sharing, Kristine!!

Debby said...

How sweet and what a great RAK! The card is beautiful!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Happy Birthday (early?) Kristine! I wish you all the best my friend. And I love the new blog look. Very nice! The colors are some of my favs.

Diane said...

Such a gorgeous card!! Those brads are adorable too!

Sprytebyrd said...

Oh, I love this card so much! I just got this stamp set and I just ordered those nestie labels! Yay! This is just beautiful! I love the papers and the dotted brads are so cute! Great Card!

Trina said...

Love this card! Nikki did a great job! These images are soo sweet. I'm so sorry...your b-day card is going to be a little late! I haven't been working on cards for weeks! Just to much going on right now!