Wednesday, February 25, 2009

SBS4 Homepage Competition

Well, today sure flew right by! I almost didn't get this card challenge done...but I think some mojo landed on my shoulder today, lol. My SBS4 sisters are having a Homepage Pic contest, and we were to use the colors teal (or turquoise), chocolate chip, and use bling. I tried a couple other times this week to get one done and everything I tried just wasn't coming together, so I dug out my nifty "friend quote" stickers and grabbed my Magnolias--they're good for any card, IMO! =) Next thing that jumped off my shelf was my stickles! Woohoo--that'll really "bling it up"!! Added a few gems at the bottom, some flowered ribbon (perfect colors) and some paper & fabric flowers and wha-la! Oh, whoops! Hope they allow a little pop of color on there as pink was not mentioned? Guess we'll see! If you'd like to see what some of my other sisters are entering, check these out!...

22 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

Great images, great sentiment...GREAT card!

Cindy Haffner said...

Adorable, awesome coloring.

Chris (catt871) said...

I LOVE IT!!!! It is sooo perfect!!!!! You tied the colours in awesomely (is that a word??LOL) and the sentiment is PERFECT!!!!!

Debbie Pamment said...

I love the layout you've used - and both the Tildas are really sweet - they are faves of mine!!! Adore the colours for this challenge too...Just a gorgeous card!
xXx

Steph said...

So pretty, Kristine! I especially love the colour combo you've used x

Steph said...

So pretty, Kristine! I especially love the colour combo you've used x

Tracey said...

Wow! What gorgeous colours and the Magnolia girls are adorable!!

Michele said...

What a gorgeous card!!! Love those sweet images!

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Soo adorable! Love those images!! You are an amazing card Artist!

Hugs,
Melissa

Theresa Momber said...

Gorgeous coloring!

*Vicki* said...

So so sweet Kristine!! I wish you luck on this!! :) TFS!

Diane said...

What wonderful color combo Kristine!
That sentiment is so true! Love it!

Abra Leah Cross said...

Fantastic coloring! What an adorable card!! :)

Denise said...

I just love this card, those images are so adorable, love how you created with it.

Sarah {SCS: Sairabee} said...

I love this! Especially the sentiment! :)

How did you make your sidebar look like that? Have I asked this before? I need to know! :)

Sparkle said...

This is just darling! :)

Heather P. said...

So adorable!!

Rose Ann said...

Darling card and sweet images, Kristine!! I love your pretty flower too!!

Tonya said...

Oh my goodness girl, I absolutely adore this! It is perfect.....cannot think of anything that would make it any better. Thanks for sharing!


Tonya

Kelly - KL Stampin N Scrappin said...

What a great card, Kristine! You worked those colors beautifully! Love the bling, too. I didn't get a chance to compete, but I will definitely vote!! :D Hugs, Kel

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Wowser, Kristine! This card is awesome. Your mojo was definitely in high gear. I'm going to pretend that's you and me having a chat! I've been so busy lately with the fundraiser and work and the usual daily stuff, that I've barely had any time to stamp. But it'll all be worth it when we raise good money to help our Aussie friends in need. That's what's important. Thank you sooooo much for helping us promote this effort!

Love ya,
Lisa

Seleise said...

adorable card! It was soo hard to choose!