Friday, February 20, 2009

Please Vote for Me

Good Friday morning! :) I've entered a card contest over at Scrap N Win this week and I'd really love for my friends to go leave a comment there on my card. One thing they look at for winners (besides a great design of course) is the number of comments it gets. This is my first time entering a contest, and they have fabu prizes! My friend Melissa has won over there, so I thought I'd give it a shot.

Would you be willing to take a minute to register HERE and then click on PAPER CARDS, and find my card titled "A Winter 'hi'" -my username is "Ink Something." Right now it's the top row, 2nd one from the left. THANK YOU!!

For those of you who have already done this, I REALLY appreciate it! Thanks so much! Big Hugsxx

4 comments:

Diane said...

Congrats Kristine and I hope you win,I commented on your beautiful card!!!

Heather P. said...

Consider it done! :) Hope you win!

Rose Ann said...

;) Gotcha!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Done! More than happy to oblige. I love that card!

Hugs, Lisa