Friday, February 13, 2009

Not Feeling So Well

Hey there. I woke up sick today--must've been from my birthday dinner, but I haven't felt this bad in a long time. Anyway, just wanted to pop in real quick to remind you that tomorrow (Valentine's Day) I will be drawing a name to win a QKD stamp set, plus a couple goodies from me! Be sure to stop by and enter to win <on this post over here>. I will send it out next week after I'm completely better (wouldn't want to spread it to you).

EDITED TO ADD:
A friend sent me this link today...perfect for Valentine's, or for those of us who are sick, or just anytime. It'll get some laughs out of ya, I'm sure! :)

ROTFL!!
So, here's a little "virtual" love...thought this was cute!

16 comments:

Tonya said...

Kristine, So sorry you are sick. Hope you feel better soon, hon!


Tonya

Deb said...

Poor you! I hope you feel better very soon!
hugs Debx

Diane said...

Sending you Get Well Hugs Kristine!

Katy said...

Sorry to hear your not well Kristine, hope your feeling better soon!

xx

Sparkle said...

I hope you had a good birthday and get well soon!

pinky said...

Take it easy girl, get well soon.
Sending you some HUGS!
Pinky

Heather P. said...

Oh no! :( Big hugs and I hope you feel better SOON!

Rose Ann said...

Oh Kristine..I'm sorry you are not well! Hope you are feeling better soon!! Hugs!!

Beverly aka beestamper said...

Kristine..
Sorry to hear that you aren't feeling well.. hope you are better soon! Hugs!

Theresa Momber said...

Hope you feel better soon!

Lorie said...

Oh, no...I'm sorry Kristine! Stay down and get better before you come back. HUGS to you! (I can do that since they are virtual! LOL!) :o)

Cindy Haffner said...

Hope you get better soon girl, bummer being sick.

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Poor Kristine! At least you weren't sick ON your birthday. My little one is really sick with bronchitis, fever, etc. And he has asthma, so his breating is really heavy. Poor baby. I hope you both feel better soon!

I'm thinking about your idea about The Shack. It's very tempting. I think our pastor was going to post his power point presentation on the church web site and I took lots of notes. I'll get back to you!

Take care of your sweet self.

xOx Lisa

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

Awww......there's just been so much dang sickness floating around lately!!! Hope you feel better soon!!! HUGS!!

Chris (catt871) said...

hope you are feeling better!!!! {{hugs}}

Trina said...

This is adorable!! I hope you are feeling better!!