Sunday, February 01, 2009

My Birthday, V-Day, & BLOG CANDY

EDITED: Winner has been chosen!! Please see THIS POST. Happy Valentine's Day!!
Exciting News! Queen Kat Designs just opened a fun, interactive new site today and would like to invite all of you to come check it out and join in on the fun!! I personally really love how organized it is, makes it so easy to find what you're looking for! There's a place to for welcoming, announcements, sales, games and challenges, -- you can even post your own challenge there, and more!!

Not only that, but Queen Kat herself is giving all of us DT's a stamp set to give away!! Woohoo! and since we are to pick the winners on Valentine's Day, and my birthday is 2 days before that, I'm going to throw in some more goodies to sweeten the pot! :) Sound good??

Here's what you'll need to do to enter...please read all requirements b4 doing it so you don't miss a step (and, btw...she WILL be checking to make sure the requirements are met before she announces the winners)
  1. Sign up at the message board <HERE>, introduce yourself
  2. Then come back here and leave me a comment on this post, linking me to your introduction post
  3. Become a follower of my blog, and by this, I mean you must click on "Follow this Blog" over there <--- in my sidebar, because that's where I'll be picking the winner from!

That's it! Winner will be drawn on February 14th. Here's the stamp set I'll be giving away from QKD:

You can check out the other Design Team Members' blogs to see the set they are giving away...good luck!!

19 comments:

Kathy Winter said...

hey kris it's your sis. Your blog looks great:)

Stampedbyanangel@aol.com said...

I think your sister thinks your blog looks great and so do I. Cute card also ...

alison sbs4

Rose Ann said...

Sweet card, Kristine!! I love the colors and images!!

Jana M. said...

Good Morning!

Here's my intro.

How exciting that QKD has their own forum now.

Gina Wrona said...

Hi Kristine,

I tried to follow your steps, except I can't quite figure out how to post a message introducing myself.

Thanks anyways,
Gina

Yaneri said...

ok! Im like Gina Wrona, i really cant figure out how to post a message introducing myself as you wanted in step 2. But you can take my word that I did. My User name is Yaneri.
http://katstamps.com/messages/index.php?topic=62.0
Step 1 complete
Step 2 done
and as a bonus i added you blog to my link.
If anyone or you can tell me how to post the introduction, please let me know. I appreciate it. Not to computer savvy here...lol!

Yaneri

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Well, I've joined, and introduced myself, and put this info on my blog, please enter me for blog candy!

Sue from Oregon said...

Darn, I have registered but darn if I can figure out how to post to the newbie link...sheesh I must be challenged! Well...haha I know I am techie challenged sometimes! I will work on it later. :)

de said...

OH, I meant to say, I love the new look of your blog too!

de said...

Hi Kristine! Thanks for the heads up! I'm good, how about you? I have been a huge crafting slacker though. Between work and school, I just haven't had time, but I want to every day! Relatives in this weekend... maybe next?! Happy Birthday too! Mine is Tuesday!!!

Here is my post on the QKD forum: http://katstamps.com/messages/index.php?topic=134.0. Thanks for the great chance to win!

I'm not sure how I missed this... I have you in my Reader, but I've added myself to your FOLLOW ME too!

Take care! I'll post a link from my blog to yours as well...

de said...

To post to the forum, go here: http://katstamps.com/messages/index.php?board=7.0 (after you've registered and received your email reply). Right above where all the posts start is a text link (far right) that says NEW TOPIC. Click it and you're good to go!

Jacilynn said...

Hi,
Happy Birthday and fingers crossed to win your candy.
Here's my intro
Thanks,
Jacilynn

craftNmommy said...

Hi again! I posted a link on my blog to your blog candy. Thanks again for the chance to win your birthday blog candy. :D

Hugs

Lisa

Sunshinecoastgrl said...

Hi joined a bit ago!! and am already your follower .... Please put my name in the pot!! link to intro!!http://katstamps.com/messages/index.php?topic=71.0

Stephanie said...

Signed up. Here's the link to my intro (I think). http://katstamps.com/messages/index.php?topic=167.0
Became a follower.

Cindy Van Sluys said...

Hi there.....I signed up and posted....here's my link http://katstamps.com/messages/index.php?topic=168.0 to the post. I love entering drawings and am always surprized when I win...which isn't very often. Maybe this time???

Oh yeah, I am a follower too!

Cheryl Hirzel said...

Finally figured out I had to post a new subject(?) to get find where to post my intro...anyway, it's there now at:

http://katstamps.com/messages/index.php?topic=169.0

MissJazz70 said...

Hi! This is missjazz70. I'm just starting out on line looking at all the scrapping and card making blogs. Boy this stuff is a little confusing at first. I can't believe how much talent there is out there. Glad I found your page.

MissJazz70 said...

Hi! This is missjazz70. I'm just starting out on line looking at all the scrapping and card making blogs. Boy this stuff is a little confusing at first. I can't believe how much talent there is out there. Glad I found your page.