Thursday, February 19, 2009

More Fun with Hedgies

Happy Thursday!! Does this sketch look familiar? ...it's Talyor's Cupcake Challenge #50. I'm a few weeks behind, but this is the sketch that popped into mind when I needed a birthday card for a sweet ballerina's birthday! It was actually this last Monday--shame on me!! Janelle, if you're reading this, these hedgies and a little gift are on their way to your daughter today! :)

My sister bought me this Penny Black stamp with the 3 hedgies on it. Aren't they cute? I added turquoise and yellow stickles to the tutus, but didn't have any pink :( SO, I outlined in darker pink and poured some dazzling diamonds on hers. I ♥ stickles and I can't find any around here, so maybe I can find some online. I really *need* them =P

Have you all seen this week's sketch challenge over at SCS? How CUTE is that?!! I haven't gotten a chance to play with it yet, but I do plan to sometime soon!

So tell me, what are you inkin'?

19 comments:

Heather P. said...

What am I inkin' right now? Nothing! :) I'm totally getting ready to sign off for the night... LOL

Your card is so adorable, Kristine! Love the colors, they remind me of Spring! :)

Dani said...

Ack! Hedgies! I think I need some hedgie stamps. This is so super adorable! My DS has a hedgie he carries with him everywhere. Its so cute, just like your cards! ;)

Debbie Pamment said...

This is just soooo cute LOVE how you've done the hedgies and the layout. The DP is just right too...gorgeous

Gina said...

Gorgeous card Kristine, love the cute hedgies and the paper is so pretty
Gina xxx

Katy said...

Very sweet Kristine!! love this images

xx

Ida P. Krause said...

Thanks for leaving the nice comment on my blog. I forgot about stating where the Giraffe came from. I asked the gal who sent the image and it's from (I Brake For Stamps).
You have a very nice blog here with some cute cards. Ida

Stressed Stamper said...

Glad I pushed you into getting this stamp out after you had seen my blog..Great idea to seperate them...love the card...great job

Sarah

Jean said...

I love everything about this card, the colors, layout wonderful job!

Steph said...

What a sweet card, I love the hedgies and the pastel paper x

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

Hedgies are just so dang cute!!! I love this layout! I get Stickles online from both Gina K. and Limelight!!

Kerry D-C said...

This is WAY cute and FUN Kristine!

Julia Aston said...

I love those hedgies! and what colorful argyle DP!

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Another gorgeous card Kristine, i adore this cute hedgehog image! lovely work hugs Linda x

Diane said...

Adorable is the perfect sentiment for this card Kristine!!!
Cute! Cute! Cute!!!!

Rose Ann said...

What a fun layout, and your little hedgies are so cute!! Love the colors!!

Bunny Zoe's Crafts said...

Oh this is too cute Kristine and just love your sweet hedgies, Gorgeous colouring as always, Have a great weekend, Hugs, Nikki x

*Vicki* said...

TEEHEE! These are so cute!! love your pretty colors on this one!! ;)

Abra Leah Cross said...

Adorable! Love the leapin' hedgie!

Hey - I had a tutorial on my blog on how to make your own "stickles" - check it out...

http://abraleahstamps.blogspot.com/2008/01/make-your-own-stickles.html

Shirley said...

These little ladies are so so cute! Love how you painted them and design for the card too~