Wednesday, February 18, 2009

More Birthday R.A.K.'s

My cup runeth over, and I'm so blessed to have such wonderful blogger friends! I received 3 more cards today and I feel so lved :)

This first one came from my new co-DTer and friend, Melissa Bove. (She's an amazing stamper/scrapbooker and I am constantly in awe of her creations--go check them out!) The cuppycakes are actually very glittery, and she included this cute little clear stamp set as well. Thank you so much Melissa!! I lve it!
This cute little 3x3 card is from my sweet friend, Rose Ann. These little notecards actually have that flower punched out of it--aren't they just the cutest?!! Thank You for being so thoughtful Rose Ann!!
And this last one is by the very sweet Linda from Linanna Designs! Something's funky with my camera lighting, because IRL those ribbons actually match the cardstock perfectly! I adore this card so much--I LOVE polka-dots and ribbons! :) You are so sweet Linda...Thank You!!
I am working on another "Sister Challenge" and might get that uploaded later today...stay tuned! ;)

6 comments:

Rose Ann said...

Glad to see your card arrived, Kristine!! Love your other cards too!!

*Vicki* said...

Yeah!! What fun RAKs from some talented friends!! How fun!! Hope you had a good one!! :)

de said...

Wow girl, your peeps really showed you the love on your birthday! How sweet! And the cards are just beautiful!

Kerry D-C said...

I hope that you had a wonderful B-day! (((hugs)))

Lisa Hjulberg said...

That cupcake card is soooo cute! You lucky girl! I haven't stamped a think in more than a week. I still owe you a Sophia Gliding By card!

Hey, when you have a moment, please send me your physical address.

Love ya,
Lisa

Shirley said...

They are so pretty and happy birthday all year long!!