Thursday, February 26, 2009

☺Happy Mail Day☺

I got some very cute mail today from Diane LaPointe! Thank you so much, Di!! :) I know you sent this a while ago, maybe before my birthday even, but I'm glad it came late...it's so much fun to get unexpected happy mail...days or weeks later!! I know you though, and you've sent happy mail all throughout the year--that just shows how big your heart is!! I'm so glad to have gotten to know you through blogging and I pray for you often. In case my readers didn't know, Diane is in need of a new liver, but happy news!! They recently bumped her up to 2nd on the list for a transplant!! You can read more about that HERE. But that's not what we blog friends first think of when we read the name "Diane"... we think of the caring, creative, fun-loving, talented, beautiful, woman who has a heart of gold and shares her life with all of us blogging friends. I know that my life is better because it's been touched by your kindness!! I love to read your camping stories and about your family. I love you as a sister in Christ and friend, and I pray you'll get the transplant that you need and strength while you recover, and also strength for your darling hubby who I know will be by your side. We'll all be here cheering you on D!!! ♥ ya!!

7 comments:

Bunny Zoe's Crafts said...

What a beautiful card from your friend Kristine. So great to receive an unexpected surprise, Hope your having a great day, Hugs, Nikki x

Diane said...

Awww!You brought tears to my eyes Kristine! Thanks so much for the prayers,God will lead me in the right direction.
Glad you enjoyed the images,have fun!

Cindy Haffner said...

Love your happy mail, TFS.

Tonya said...

Fabulous happy mail!

I will certainly keep Diane in my prayers! It is wonderful having special friends, like that!!


Tonya

Rose Ann said...

What a beautiful post about sweet Diane!! Wonderful BRAK too!!

*Vicki* said...

AWW~~ how sweet!! What a fun happy mail day for you!! :) TFS!

Kelly - KL Stampin N Scrappin said...

Wow, what a dear, sweet, caring friend Diane must be. I also pray she has strength while waiting for a new liver. Bless you, Diane, and I pray your transplant is soon. How sweet of you to continue to think of others when surely your mind is on other things. Hugs, Kelly