Thursday, February 12, 2009

Blog Candy Winners

First of all, I just want to say THANK YOU very much for the overwhelming response to my birthday blog candy/celebration!! I tried to keep up and respond to all your comments, but there were soo many I just couldn't get to them all. So, thank you!

Also, thanks to ReneƩ who helped me with copying the "picture" from Random. Org, among other blogging helps! :) and can I just say..."Blogger needs to add COUNTED COMMENTS"--if there was a petition for that, I'd definately sign for that, LOL!! I clicked the generator at 5 p.m. and here's what it came up with! Our first winner, (and I counted twice...frontwards and backwards just to make sure! LOL) #108 is Tonya of Olde Country Creations - Congrats, Tonya!! You won the big package!! Please send me your snail addy and I'll get that shipped out to you asap!!

And our second winner, #13 is actually Kathy of Winter Creations by Kathy (my sister? yup! you were #13!!) lol. That totally was not planned folks!! Congrats Kathy!! You won the "It's My Birthday" stamp set that Kelly will mail to you (I think I've got your addy somewhere! lol).

Thank you all sooo much for all the birthday wishes!! And for visiting and leaving wonderful comments. I had an awesome day today :) Not sure which was the best part...my girls singing Happy Birthday right after I woke up, or my lunch date with my husband, or an afternoon to do whatever made me happy...or checking my email this morning and having it totally flooded with birthday wishes from so many friends!! Lots of e-cards were sent...my FB account was also bombarded with birthday wishes--you guys are THE BEST!! Thank you!!
-------------------------------------------------
OK, I've had a few people ask the big question... "how old?" and I like Abra Leah's response, so I'll use that... "I'm 20-16" (ooo, even THAT sounded bad, lol). Well, I didn't take any photos yet today, so I'll just tell ya what I got for my birthday, cause I know you're curious! lol. I got a handheld electronic labeler and a handmade keychain from my daughters, a book I'd been wanting called "The Shack" and a cd and card from my hubby, a pack of new cutting/scoring blades and a devotional book from my mom, a book and a couple packs of cute brads from my best friend Janelle, a really neat little stack of vellum rub-on letters/phrases and card from Lorie, heart/lock brads and card from Nikki (posted those already), some money and card from my MIL, and cards and e-cards and emails from my sister and many others. We have a fun weekend planned in Sunriver too, but it's going to wait until March. It's been a very blessed day. Now I'm going to go enjoy the rest of the evening with my family.
Enjoy the rest of the week and Happy Valentines to you all!!

11 comments:

de said...

Congrats to the winners and Happy Birthday Kristine! Aquarians rock! :-)

Marcia said...

Happy birthday Kris - I am reading The Shack at the moment, wow what a book. I have been finding it hard to put it down at night. Happy reading.

:) Marcia

Sue from Oregon said...

Sounds like you had a fine day!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Happy Birthday dear Kristine! I'm so glad to hear you've had a happy day, which is just as it should be. If I weren't so tired, I'd bake you a cake (and then I guess I'd have to eat it, too!).

I'm about halfway through The Shack. My pastor held a Bible Study on the book about a month ago and it was excellent and well-attended. Even though I hadn't finished the book, I still went and it was great, which is probably why I haven't actually finished the book. I'll have to put that back on my to-do list.

xOx Lisa

Pegg S said...

Happy Birthday!! Hope you are having a wonderful day!

Tonya said...

Oh my gosh!! I am SO excited!! Thank you so, so much!! You have just fulfilled two of my biggest supply wishes...........Basic Grey paper (have never tried it) and "people" (especially Magnolia) stamped images. I feel like it is MY birthday!! lol I can't thank you enough.

Happy, Happy Birthday Kristine!! Sounds like you got lots of goodies and a fun filled day! :)

Hugs,
Tonya

Rose Ann said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Kristine!! Sounds like you have a wonderful weekend planned! Woo hoo!! Enjoy the rest of your special day, my friend!!

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Glad to hear you had a greagt day! Happy Birthday again!!

Hugs, melissa

Lorie said...

It sounds like you have had a great day! I'm SO glad you got your envelope on time...yay! Enjoy! :o)

Chris (catt871) said...

Congrats to the winners!!! Hope you have a very HAPPY Birthday!!!! And I think there is a thing you can add to blog candy called Mr. Linky - I've seen it, but never used it - it's worth a lookie!!!!

Diane said...

You sure got spoiled and deserve it all!!! Glad you had a wonderful day Kristine! My card will get there late,but better late than never right!!!
Hugs to You!!!