Wednesday, January 14, 2009

TLC Box

I made a box! This is such an easy box to make... the inside actual box part doesn't even require glue or tape...just folding! Then for the cover, I used my red sticky tape to adhere the dp to the lightweight matboard. You can find the instructions for these cuties HERE.
(I made their eyes puffy with Crystal Effects! Stick-on gems in dark red and pink adorn the bottom edge of the top cover.)
Maybe it needs a saying on that blank space on the front, but wasn't sure what I was going to end up doing with this box, so I can add that later.
Have fun! If you make one, please upload it to the TLC203 gallery on SCS so we can see what everybody made! :)
{{Inky♥Hugs}}

15 comments:

Rose Ann said...

Your box is fantastic, Kristine!! Love the papers, and those owls are just darling!! Love all of your bling too!!

Tammy said...

Totally adorable!!

Tammy
SBS4

Seleise said...

adorable!

Ashley M said...

what an adorable idea Kristine! too cute!!!

Ila said...

Absolutley Fabulous Kristine!! I love how you made and decorated this box!!...Hugs, Ila

Gina Wrona said...

Awesome job Kristine!

Love it!

I printed the info and will definately give it a try, if not CASE for later, kwim?

Hugs,
Gina

Chris (catt871) said...

CUTE box!! Those owls are adorable!!!! Thanks for the link to the tutorial!!!!

Bunny Zoe's Crafts said...

Your box is gorgeous Kristine and the owls are so cute and beautifully coloured, Love the pretty heart dp, Hugs, Nikki x

Katy said...

I am in love with this box Kristine!!

Amazing work, just gorgeous!

xx

Heather P. said...

Awww, SO cute!! Love your stamped image. :)

PATTY said...

Love love your box.

PATTY said...

Love love your box.

Jane said...

CUTE! I might have to make these for Valentine's day for my coworkers.

Jane
SBS4

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

Too-Hooooo Cu-Hoooot!!!! LOL Seriously....just adorable!!

JenMarie said...

Oh my...absolutely LOVE your adorable box!!