Friday, January 23, 2009

Tilda with Hearts

Woohoo!! New stamps in the house!! I got my first order of Magnolias from KLSNS today, so here is my first card with "Tilda with Hearts." This is also for Kelly's challenge over at PCP...and everyone's invited to come play!! She's offering a free Magnolia stamp as a prize. More good news...more Magnolias are being added to the store this month, and are available for pre-order starting the first of February! If you love Magnolias, and I know you do--you can see them HERE.

I got this sketch from Saturday Sketch #32 except right after I found it, my dd came and used the computer and I didn't remember that there was a flower/embellishment on all four corners, but oh well. The hearts in her apron have crystal effects, so they're puffy and shiny. The ribbon is a gift from Kelly L. and she's thinking of carrying it in the store--what do ya think? I ♥ it! You'd have to feel it...it's thin and so easy to tie etc. So, yes, Kel...I definately think you should carry it, lol!! Oh ya...everything that looks black in this photo (ie. scallop corners, mat layer and the ribbon are actually brown, it just photographed dark. That's about it! Hope you all come visit our PCP group! (ya think I added enough links in this post? lol)

OH YA...just a reminder, if you visit the Home Page at the store and register (if you haven't already) you will get a newsletter that includes monthly sales codes in it!! You don't want to miss out on THAT, do you?!! : )
{{Inky♥Hugs}}

16 comments:

Rose Ann said...

So very cute, Kristine!! I love the layout and pretty colors!! Love all of the flowers, butterflies, and ribbon too!!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Soooo cute, Kristine! I love the bright and happy colors!

Bunny Zoe's Crafts said...

What gorgeous papers, colours and layout Kristine, the Tilda is too cute and beautifully coloured as always, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

Ohhh just FABulous!!! She's colored so sweetly and the hearts are so cute!!!! I love this image!!

Deb said...

This is beautiful Kristine, such an adorable new Tilda and I love the gingham background!
Hope you are having a great weekend!

JenMarie said...

Oh how sweet! Love the colors!

Sarah {SCS: Sairabee} said...

This is sooooo cute! I love it with all the reds. :) And I swear every time I come here, your blog looks different. lol! :)

Debbie Pamment said...

LOVE your work - have just found your blog via Lisa at Craft's Meow - now will be visiting often!

Heather P. said...

Adorable! :)

Denise (peanutbee) said...

Oh my gosh, your coloring and choice of papers/colors is FANTASTIC!!

Renée said...

This is gorgeous, Kristine! Love love love your colouring, the dp, and the embellies!

Marcia said...

Perfect choice of colours and paper, very pretty!

:) Marcia

Kerry D-C said...

OH! This IS SO DARLING!!!! Love it all!! Love those corners!

Abra Leah Cross said...

Love it! The corners are adorable and you did a spectacular job on little Tilda.

AND I love the new look for your blog!

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Good morning Kristine, i hope you are well hunny. This is such a gorgeous card, loving the cute tilda image and the gorgeous papers you've used! hugs Linda x

Trina said...

This card is adorable Kristine!! I love the gingham background and your coloring on the image! Love how you did the corners too!