Friday, January 30, 2009

Simple White - Button Crazy

Just gotta say that 1-layer white cards are not my specialty! lol - However, I like how this one turned out! I used the Plaid background stamp from QKD (that will be released Feb. 4th) for these flowers, and used my scalloped cuttlebug dies to cut them out. I hope you'll join us for the Release party next Wednesday, Feb. 4 for some FUN challenges (I'll be hosting one of them!) stamp sneek peeks, and prizes!!

Sorry so short, but I'm heading out the door for work right now. Have a great day!!

10 comments:

Kathy said...

Love this bright cheerful card! Gorgeous ribbon, too!!!!

Rose Ann said...

Oh...how fun are these flowers!! Love the colors and button stems!!

Juliann said...

So cute and fun!!!!

Catherine said...

for being not your thing... you sure did made one gorgeous card :)

Amber said...

Totally rockin' card!!

Stampedbyanangel@aol.com said...

Oh how fun and what a fabulous unique idea...very cute.

Diane said...

So cute Kristine!!! I have tons of buttons and never use them! This is super sweet!

Marcia said...

Great colours Kristine. OLC are the hardest to do and I think you did great!

:) Marcia

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

Love how you created these flowers...such a happy and bright card!!

Heather P. said...

So stinkin' cute!