Monday, January 12, 2009

Pretty Awards

Hi everyone! It's been a very unproductive day for me here at Ink Something...which is kindof ironic, considering my blog title--I haven't "inked" anything for a few days now. But I have received a couple blogger awards that I thought I should post...not to flaunt them by any means, but, ya know...to honor those who were so gracious to pass them onto me! :P This first one is from my new friend over on the Queen Kat Designs Design Team, Ashley. She's a real sweetie, and it's a pleasure work with her over there. THANK YOU ASHLEY!!
and this second one I received from 2 bloggers; Lorie and my SBS4 sister, Chris. THANKS SO MUCH ladies!! With this one, we are to list 5 addictions we have...oooo, scary! =) see below
this is harder than it sounded...hmmm, not sure I have 5, LOl. OK, here goes...
I'm Addicted to (in no particular order):
  • my computer - blog surfing, emailing, games
  • talking to my sister on the phone
  • stamping - of course... HeLLOoooo!!! =) & stamp related activites including hoardingstamp/scrap supplies
  • Pepsi - I know...that's baaaad. Wish I could say "water" but I usually drink a pepsi a day when I have any at home.
  • my friends? - is that legit? I don't know what I'd do without my friends and if I didn't have my computer or my phone to chat at least every other day, I'd go bananas!

and now we are to pass these along to 5 FABULOUS blogs, so here goes...

Oops, couldn't stick with just 5 and I know I could go ON & ON & ON, because you all have FABULOUS blogs in my opinion!!

{{Inky♥Hugs}}

6 comments:

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Hi Kristine! You made my day/night! I was just sitting here, thinking I should go to bed, but couldn't resist looking through my Google Reader to see what's new, and I found your post. Thank you SOOOO much! I shall put it up on my blog, hopefully tomorrow after work. Do I have to narrow my addictions down to just 5? {LOL} Thank you girlfriend!
{{{Hugs}}}

Carolyn Bounds said...

What?!?! I stopped by to see what lovelies you created for us to ogle and admire, and I find that you nominated me for an award! I am stupefied!!! Please allow me to pick my chin up from the floor.

First of all, you deserve both of these wonderful awards because everything you create totally rocks...so, a HUGE CONGRATS to YOU!!!

Thank you for sharing these beauties with me!!! I am honored!!!

Happy Hugs!
Carolyn

Sue from Oregon said...

We were surely tuned in together as I was busy this evening following all your FABULOUS blogs! TFS! Thanks for stopping in tonight too!

Holly said...

Thanks Kristine! It's an honor to receive this award from you! Now get busy and ink something girl!

Rose Ann said...

Congratulations on your awards, Kristine!! That for passing it along as well!!

Kelly - KL Stampin N Scrappin said...

Aww, thanks, Kristine! I am honored!! I have received a few of these over the past year and a half, but I am terrible at choosing who to send them on to. So I will post and send it out to everyone I guess. *shrug* Thanks, again! Kel :)