Saturday, January 10, 2009

One Year Older

Not only is this Tilda with candle great for the Swedish Lucia Celebration (description is located beneath stamp image in the store), but you can also use her for a birthday celebration!! Why not? Maybe you could put her on top of a cake? There's all kinds of possibilities for her. Jessica created a fantabulous Christmas card with her as well. You can get her for 10% OFF plus Free shipping now through the end of January at KL Stampin N Scrappin Store.

Kelly's store also carries quite a few of the Basic Grey 6x6 Paper Pads. She's wanting/needing to place a big order for her store and she's giving 10% OFF plus Free shipping on Basic Grey now through next Friday, the 16th. She has large pictures on her blog of some of the wonderful paper pads that you can see. I'm sure you'll find something you'll LOVE! There's also a Valentine Card Kit by Basic Grey that's also on sale!!

Magnolias AND Basic Grey paper...what a GREAT COMBO!! =)
{{Inky♥Hugs}}

10 comments:

Rose Ann said...

This is so cute, Kristine!! I love the pretty bright colors, and your big flower with the button!! Wonderful coloring too!!

Bunny Zoe's Crafts said...

I love your card Kristine and so gorgeous and bright. I love these papers and your gorgeous colouring of Tilda. The flowers looks so pretty too. Congratulations on your DT position! Big Hugs, Nikki x

Donna said...

cute card!

Kerry D-C said...

oooooooooh! Super CUTE!!! love love love the fun colors! I had the same thoughts with this Tilda...guess I am not so original! LOL!

Dani said...

So cute! Fabulous job coloring little Tilda in! :)

Ashley M said...

Hey there!! Just wanted to send a warm welcome to you!! so happy you are a part of the team now... check out my blog for something special!

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

So precious. Love these Magnolias. Wish we could get them here! TFS

Abra Leah Cross said...

She's so cute! As always, your color combo and inking are beautiful! :)

Seleise said...

what a darling card! And so nice of you to promote Kelly's business! I need to check out her storefront when I have more time. :)

Carolyn Bounds said...

SHe is ADORABLE!!!! I love the way you color!!! Wanna come to NC and give me some lessons?!?;o) I would be forever grateful!!!

The DP is awesome, and I am loving these festive colors!!! Your card makes me want to have a party:o) Love it!!!

Hugs!
Carolyn