Saturday, January 31, 2009

My Sister...My Friend!

YAY, I'm so glad to have my sister back online and stamping again!! I recently sent her the sketch challenges from SCS (212 of them!) and it was her idea to randomly pick one sketch that both of us with do and post on our blogs--just a "sister" challenge :) I ♥ doing this Kathy! Anyway, we let Random.Org pick our sketch today and it was #95. Here's my version, using my new Basic Grey-Two Scoops paper, Nestabilities-Labels 2, and my Martha Stewart punched butterflies. The saying is actually a sticker! You can see my sister's card HERE. Go leave her some luv!!

10 comments:

Lorie said...

Oh, yours is lovely, too! Love them both!

Abra Leah Cross said...

That is wonderful! I LOVE those colors. Do you like the Martha punches? I've heard mixed reviews.

Kathy Winter said...

I like the card Kris. It's great.

Kathy Winter said...

I like the card Kris. It's great.

Sue said...

Gorgeous card, i luv the sentiment, beautiful papers, sue.x

Bunny Zoe's Crafts said...

Your card is so pretty Kristine and the papers and layout is gorgeous, I love the sentiment and pretty butterflies, Hugs, Nikki x

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

Beautiful!! Love your layout and the bling on the flourishes is the perfect touch!!

Carmen said...

Wonderful card, love these background papers!

Rose Ann said...

This is so very pretty, Kristine!! I love the layout, papers, die cut sentiment, and pretty butterflies!! What a wonderful challenge for you and your sister!!

Heather P. said...

Oh, this is beautiful!