Wednesday, January 07, 2009

In the News...

Our newspaper had this note in the police log: "A dog has been found on Dingo Lane and is being taken to the pound." LOL. My husband and I just had a good laugh over that one. Of course he's always joking about that part in the movie..."a dingo ate my baby!" I didn't even know our town HAD a "Dingo Lane." lol

Eh, Hem...anyways, I'll be back later today with my challenge project from QKD. Where IS everyone today?? Go check out the fun challenges and you could win some neat prizes!
{{Inky♥Hugs}}

3 comments:

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

OMGosh Kristine!! I LMBO at this!!! Hubby and I say that to each other too..........the Dingo quote I mean!! LOL

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Too funny! LOL

Hugs...

Abra Leah Cross said...

Girl, I have been so stressed out this week. I don't even know where to start.