Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Hanglar with a {Verve} Twist

Hello Stampers! Have you seen the new "Viva la Verve" Friday sketch challenge? Their first one was posted last week, and I learned about it today by way of Susiestampalot's blog. (I'm a sucker for a sketch challenge.) We were also to use some kind of hardware, which I added 6 brads--4 are hearts, and 2 are greenish silvery, metallic ones. My stamp here however, is not by Verve...it's a Hanglar that was stamped and sent to me by the very lovely Lim (thanks again, Lim--I L♥VE them!!) =) Hanglars & Magnolias are two of my faves to color. The sentiment is from my Valentine Sophia set by Paper Pretties called "Sending you Love." Dazzling Diamonds adorns her wings.

Congratulations to Kerry at Three Clovers Designs and Jessica at Jessica's Gallery on making the Design Team for 2009 at
Just a reminder that there's still time to order some really cute Magnolias over at the store at 10% off plus FREE shipping on your entire order (US & Canada). She also is having an "After Christmas Sale" on many different items (Cuttlebug folders, stamp sets etc) for 10-15% OFF. Go check it out!! :P
{{Inky♥Hugs}}

8 comments:

Rose Ann said...

So cute, Kristine!! Lovin' the pretty papers and your wonderful coloring...as always!! Great job with the sketch too!!

Lim said...

Hi Kristine!

WOW.. I loooove your card.. Is beautiful!!!. Your coloring is amazing... I want to THANK YOU for the wonderful and fabulous card that you send me. I love it!!!
Beautiful!!! Thanks!!!

I'm glad that you love your new Hanglars images. :))

Hugs,
LIM

Kerry D-C said...

Hi Kristine! I am way excited to be on the SNS store DT with you!! You have so many FABTASTICAL cards on your blog!!! Lucky you....you must have connections to get Hanglar images! LOL!

Abra Leah Cross said...

SO cute!! :) Your coloring looks great and I really like the color combo.

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

Ohhh she's sooo darling!!! And the lacey edging is gorgeous!!! You showcase these stamps so absolutely fabulously girl!!!

Trina said...

Hi Kristine!!
This card is gorgeous!! I love your coloring on this adorable image!! Sweet colors and I love the border punch too!

Carolyn Bounds said...

What a breathtaking card!!! I love the soft, pretty DP, and the delicate colors!!! A fabulous card in every way!!!

Hugs!
Carolyn

Seleise said...

absolutely adorable! I love the pink lace effect. Is that a punch? too cute! love the colors and the layout!