Monday, December 29, 2008

Tilda with Rose

Please don't tell me you're tired of seeing Magnolias, because I'm on a roll and loving it, LOL. I just LOVE coloring these little kids!! This is Tilda with Rose. I was in the mood for some bright colors today, but I'm not sure...do you think I got it bright enough? LOL! The camera actually washed her dress out. The band on her arm is darker teal and there's more shading on the left corner of the dress, but you get the idea. The recipient will get the full effect, so that's good. Are you listening to me? Am I the perfectionist, or what?! Someone who doesn't stamp would never know or care. My husband always tell me "OH, no one's going to even notice!" and my reply, "But I WILL!!" :0) {giggle} But seriously, I really love this outlet of mine. It helps my day go better and I think I actually sleep better at night too after I've finished a card (that I like) and uploaded to my blog. Now I can go about other stuff, like cooking dinner and going to the grocery store. Priority check...yep, they're in the right order ;)

And now, here's another shameless plug for KL Stampin N Scrappin Store because now through the end of January Kelly's offering all her Magnolias at 10% Off plus Free Priority Rate Shipping!! :) She's just starting her business, and needs a minimum group order to place in January, so if you're liking these stamps, (or Nestabilities, or designer papers, etc., etc.) PLEASE go check out her store!! :)
{{Inky♥Hugs}}

15 comments:

Lorie said...

I'll never tire of your Magnolia cards...they are wonderful! Gosh I wish I could color like you. Some day! :o)

tiggertastic said...

Lovely card, the colours are so bright and the flower finishes it of perfectly

Sarah x

Kelly - KL Stampin N Scrappin said...

Ahhh, another gorgeous Tilda!! You rock, girl!! :D I created one today too but I goofed and after seeing yours there is no way I am putting it on my blog before I fix it up (lets just say they really weren't meant to be *smilie faced* Tildas). LOL Kel

Trina said...

In 1 word....gorgeous!!

I love the bright colors Kristine!! This is an adorable card!

My Christmas was good. We are both back to work already....awww. Hard to go to work, when we have a Nintendo Wii sitting at home, just collecting dust...and I want to play it!! It was a x-mas gift from the in-laws.
Did you get some stamping stuff for x-mas??

Lorie said...

I left you a little award on my blog!

Chris (catt871) said...

GORGEOUS!!! I love the bright colours!!!!

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

Your work is tremendous, and so fun and realistic looking magnolias. Love their faces and your coloring..I am in AWE!!

TA Carbone said...

Kristine this is beautiful and I placed my order and also told them that you referred me

TA
http://carbonescorner.blogspot.com

Marie said...

This is so cute Kristine! Love the coloring and the colors of the card. Edwin from the other day (Sunday) is so pretty too (I know, that sounds silly since it's a "boy" card, but oh well! LOL)!!

Danni said...

Love all the bright colors! Simply beautiful!

Suzanne said...

Cute card! Love the bright colors.

Carolyn King said...

nope--will never get sick of them. This card is beautiful. i love the flower accent too!

Rose Ann said...

Soooo cute, Kristine!! I love your coloring, pretty papers, and beautiful flower!!

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

You are AMAZING with these Magnolias!! Just gorgeous!!!!

Clare said...

This is sooo lovely Kristine! I love Tilda stamps but I never get a chance to use them! Going to have to make some time for my own crating soon! Love hoe you've coloured in the surroundings of the Tilds. Any tips on achieveing this look?

Love, Clare x