Thursday, December 25, 2008

Some R.A.K.s and a Wreath

Well, we enjoyed a very nice Christmas day over at my parents with my brother's family. My sister didn't come because of the icy roads. And now it's getting to be evening and we're back home...the kids are in the bedroom, plucking away on the new guitar and dad's napping in the recliner. SO, nothing better to do than to come show you a couple more cards that arrived yesterday! This gorgeous one on the left is from Kelly Little. If you click on her card, you might be able to see more detail. She added sparkly glitter and white puffy snow to the church--it's really beautiful IRL!! And how cute are those mice up there? Great job on the sponging too, Kel! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!


And this next R.A.K. is from Trina up in Canada...HOW CUTE!!! LOVE these reindeer...er, uh, Doggy deer!! :) I really got a chuckle out of this one. I've never seen this image before, and it sure did brighten my day. THANK YOU, TRINA!!

And here's a little something I made for my mom and dad's front door.

...and last, but not least, here's my silly family, taken over at my parents' today. I got pics of my brother's family too and all of us, but didn't want to make this post too long. We'll be going over to my in-laws house tomorrow for more Christmas get-togethers.

Hope you're all enjoying/enjoyed your week and if you have plans for New Year's, hope they're happy ones...BE SAFE!! :)
Love and Joy,

4 comments:

Lorie said...

Wonderful cards and pictures Kristine! Merry Christmas!

Diane said...

Gee Kristine,your wreath is gorgeous!!! You sure rec'd some more beautiful raks,and your pics are wonderful,your oldest daughter looks all excited and your youngest all relaxed!!!
Nice family pic!!!

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

What sweet RAKS and what a beautiful and happy family!!!!! Hope you all had a truly special and magical holiday!!!!

Chris (catt871) said...

Your wreath is gorgeous & so is your family!!! That picture is too cute!!! I hope you had a great day!